Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours one day ban

Options
  • 01-04-2012 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

I got a one day ban from AH for labelling someone as a race traitor. Apparently the fact that I agreed with the poster in question earlier in the thread didn't give any hint to the moderator who banned me that I was joking. Any chance of this getting sorted out sometime soon? Moderator isn't responding on PM.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77886373&postcount=309 is the post, a glance at my other posts in the thread should show how obvious it is that it wasn't a serious remark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Just to note that this was sorted out by PM between OP and the relevant moderator within a couple of hours of the original ban, and the ban lifted.

Thread can be marked as Resolved.
    amacachi wrote: »
    Moderator isn't responding on PM.
    Um ... you had given him roughly 15 minutes from the time of the ban before running in here to complain that he wasn't responding!

15 minutes? A voluntary mod? On a Sunday? On a site which is free to use?

Seriously, you may need to reflect on that one!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement