Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

courier company.

Options
  • 01-04-2012 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Been working for a a pack of rip off merchants, call themselves a professional courier company, based in south dublin.
    Who regulates these kind of people? advice needed......
    Bounced cheques, non payment of wages, lies, time wasters, the list goes on, and on....
    Employed via another website, no checks done on driver, or licence etc. work from 6am until 10pm or later, some days. country runs could be 350 miles, use 100 plus in diesel. and they pay 160 for that. will always promise extra, but that never happens.
    Other drivers I have spoken to, have had the same done to them.
    They should not be allowed treat people like this, and get away with it.
    So long as people refuse to stand up to these kind of conmen, who exploit the ordinary man, they will continue, to use and abuse us all.
    What redress do we have, as the exploited?
    Labour Relations Commission? Dept of Enterprise, Trade and employment?
    Director of Corporate Enforcement?
    Other drivers, please contact me..... if you have also been the victim of this shower of wasters.
    They think by making threats, I will go away. But they are mistaken.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Work Problems forum.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

kelly1968 wrote: »
    Other drivers, please contact me..... if you have also been the victim of this shower of wasters.

Contact by PM suggested, then you can name the company all you want.

OP, were you actually employed, or working as a contractor to them?

Advertisement