Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania XXIX Packages/Info Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SHADE 45

I'm thinking about going after the Silver package (despite living on Long Island) but want to have a good idea of the window I'd have to snag one of these. I have some questions about the packages though.

How long do these things usually last? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days?
    Do I need PayPal to get this?
    Do I know my seats right away?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

WWE Fans: In an effort to consolidate information on WrestleMania XXIX Travel Packages, this Facebook page is being closed. We encourage you to “like” our official WrestleMania XXIX page at the link below for all the latest information on what is sure to be a monumental event. Fans interested in purchasing WrestleMania XXIX Travel Packages or getting additional information should go to http://WWE.com/travelpackages, e-mail us at travel.packages@wwecorp.com, or call us at 203-359-5182.

Awww... You guys hurts their feelings. That or scared the hell out of them with rage pertaining to prices this year. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I was thinking about going to WM29 and booking a package but there's no way I'd pay for the VIP one although I'm sure there are people who are willing to and that's perfectly fine.

I'm wondering if the Royal Rumble would be a better option though? Arizona in Jan should hopefully be a bit warmer than Ireland, plus I'm guessing either Raw or SD in Las Vegas following it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Nadet

SHADE 45 wrote: »
    I'm thinking about going after the Silver package (despite living on Long Island) but want to have a good idea of the window I'd have to snag one of these. I have some questions about the packages though.

How long do these things usually last? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days? - depends - WM 27 was on sale for ages, WM 28 days (due to the Rock/Cena hype)
    Do I need PayPal to get this? Yes, not only Paypal but a verified account (it takes nearly a week to get through this process, or at least that was my experience)
    Do I know my seats right away? No, WWE send all your stuff by Fedex a couple of months before the event.

Answers above in red - hope this is helpful.

So I can't pay by credit card then? Because I don't see a way to link Paypal to a credit card, just a bank account. And does this mean if I attempt to get verified tonight, I may very well miss out on getting a package since I didn't have it verified beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

So I can't pay by credit card then? Because I don't see a way to link Paypal to a credit card, just a bank account. And does this mean if I attempt to get verified tonight, I may very well miss out on getting a package since I didn't have it verified beforehand?

My Account > Profile > Add/Edit Credit Card

yes you could very well miss out on buying a package the day they go on sale, get it verified tonight and hope for the best

Why don't they tell you these things on the website? How is anyone supposed to know this without asking a ton of different people?

Why don't they tell you these things on the website? How is anyone supposed to know this without asking a ton of different people?

I'm not sure if it tells you on the website, but if you had them added on the travel package Facebook before they shut it down they posted about this the first week of July

Linking it to a credit card isn't a way to verify it, correct? Just a bank account or that special PayPal card right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

You can transfer money from your bank account to paypal, like an account top up. Might work the same as paying by cc

But if I'm paying with a Credit Card through PayPal, does my account need to be verified, or does using the credit card bypass the need for verification?

Actually, some other place says I don't even need a PayPal account, just to use a credit card through them. I am so confused right now it's not even funny.

I believe you can get verified by adding a cc also

just seen on wwe.com HOF will be at MSG and Axxess/Raw will be at the IZOD Center, they have also added the normal VIP package that's cheaper so the one for $7,900 is called a 'Superstar VIP Package'

I believe you can get verified by adding a cc also

just seen on wwe.com HOF will be at MSG and Axxess/Raw will be at the IZOD Center, they have also added the normal VIP package that's cheaper so the one for $7,900 is called a 'Superstar VIP Package'
    Doesn't seem like adding a credit card verifies it (I actually added a debit a while ago and that didn't verify it).

Do I need to be verified if paying with a credit card?

added the normal VIP package that's cheaper so the one for $7,900 is called a 'Superstar VIP Package'
    Just checked this out on wwe.com. VIP is still overpriced, rediculous money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

The 2013 WrestleMania AXXESS event will be at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, NJ, next door to the Metlife Stadium where WrestleMania 29 will be held. This is the first time AXXESS is in an arena instead of at a convention center. RAW the night after WrestleMania is also in the IZOD Center.

Meanwhile, the 2013 Hall of Fame ceremony is will take place on April 6th, 2013 at Madison Square

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/2013-hof-wrestlemania-axxess-locations-revealed.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

Am i the only person slightly curious as to why the hotels are in New York when everything other than HOF is in New Jersey :confused:

Also am i correct in saying that its 5pm the packages go on sale in the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gangrel76547

I've always found the packages to be somewhat expensive, but the prices this year are ridiculous. I like to buy things separately so I can shift money around and I don't have to pay for things all at once. It usually comes out to be much cheaper. For example, I've already booked my hotel for $570. Figure in a Wrestlemania ticket for $400, a RAW ticket for $100, a Hall of Fame ticket for $100 and an Access ticket for $100 and that comes out to $1270, much cheaper than the packages for 1 person. I wasn't gonna go to this Mania because I thought it would be really expensive, but so far it's cheaper than what I paid for 28 in Miami.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RobsterRulz

Hey guys new to forum but need some help.

Can someone clarify how we pay for these travel packages tomorrow? I'm just planning on using a credit card, but whats this about paypal and getting an account verified a week in advance? Does this mean I won't be able to just go on the website tomorrow and buy them when they go on sale?

Hey guys new to forum but need some help.

Can someone clarify how we pay for these travel packages tomorrow? I'm just planning on using a credit card, but whats this about paypal and getting an account verified a week in advance? Does this mean I won't be able to just go on the website tomorrow and buy them when they go on sale?

If you don't have a paypal account that's verified you won't be able to buy a package

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RobsterRulz

Thanks StoneColdFan for clearing that up. I'll get an account verified tonight and hope there are still packages available by the time its verified. Do you think there still will be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

Hard to say..wrestlemania 27 packages were available for months whereas 28 were practically sold out after a few days..gold seems to be the least popular and available longest

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mezzomix

will the packages go on sale directly on shop.wwe.com or in the tickets section?

Any sign of a pre-sale folks?

what are the chances of a presale if they going on sale later today :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Quick Question Lads for anyone who has experience in buying these packages, are you able to use a debit card through paypal? Or has it to be a credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

is there gonna be a presale??? if yes how can I get the link or something for the presale?

Hender wrote: »
    Quick Question Lads for anyone who has experience in buying these packages, are you able to use a debit card through paypal? Or has it to be a credit card?

I was asking the exact same question a few weeks back, you can use debit cards through paypal or atleast i f*ckin hope so if not im buggerd lol

mikey13 wrote: »
    I was asking the exact same question a few weeks back, you can use debit cards through paypal or atleast i f*ckin hope so if not im buggerd lol

Only thing i'm thinkin Mikey is for example, if people are buying 4 vip (the 7 grand one - not that i'll be goin near it!), how many people have a credit card with a £17000 (roughly guessin) limit?!

Very lucky people im guessin lol i take it with u puttin grand and using £ that youre in uk aswell? only problem im seing is the fact that paypal charge a conversion fee which is sommet like 3%

Hender wrote: »
    Only thing i'm thinkin Mikey is for example, if people are buying 4 vip (the 7 grand one - not that i'll be goin near it!), how many people have a credit card with a £17000 (roughly guessin) limit?!

Thats us, we went to the bank on Thursday, asked them to up the limit on the CC temporarily and we paid them the cash there and then(to allow for the cash be paid on to the card)

• Advertisement

Ah fair enough :) Is it 5pm uk time im really confused

EDIT THAT
    Its 4pm UK time, there on sale at 12pm USA TIME .............MY BAD

According to World time converter....................... Yes, Yes it is :D
    LocationLocal timeTime zoneUTC offsetNew York (U.S.A. - New York)Monday, 13 August 2012, 13:00:00 EDTUTC-4 hoursThe Dark Side
    (Ireland)Monday, 13 August 2012, 18:00:00 ISTUTC+1 hourCorresponding UTC (GMT)Monday, 13 August 2012, 17:00:00

Thank god for that if it was 5am they goin on sale id be going back to bed.. So what packages everyone going for? By the looks of it everyone wants Silver :P

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mezzomix

still undecided if I'm going for a package or booking separately, but since all my mates cancelled the trip I'll probably do it separately and get my tickets in november

mezzomix wrote: »
    still undecided if I'm going for a package or booking separately, but since all my mates cancelled the trip I'll probably do it separately and get my tickets in november

This year is my first year goin so will def be the package for me however if i go next year i will probably book seperatly if the prices go up again

This year is my first year goin so will def be the package for me however if i go next year i will probably book seperatly if the prices go up again

For mania 30......... no way Packages all the way
    then give it a break for a few years, that'll be 11 in a row......... record :D

For mania 30......... no way Packages all the way
    then give it a break for a few years, that'll be 11 in a row......... record :D

Why packages all the way for 30?

Why packages all the way for 30?
    If you were in 2nd row for mania 20 like we were, theres no question packages were the right thing to do

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Nadet

After a lot of serious um-ing and ah-ing I've decided to give the package a miss and be sensible for once in my life.

Thought I'd come on and say good luck to everyone. I know you won't find out your ticket numbers for many months, but ideally you'll all be the first to order and get your payments processed, leading to the best seats in your package range.

Good luck!

• Advertisement

yeah but il just about be able to afford Silver again next year if i do it through a package so not likely to get 2nd row lol

yeah but il just about be able to afford Silver again next year if i do it through a package so not likely to get 2nd row lol

There's always hope ;) ............ donno abt that with WWE though

Nadet wrote: »
    After a lot of serious um-ing and ah-ing I've decided to give the package a miss and be sensible for once in my life.

Thought I'd come on and say good luck to everyone. I know you won't find out your ticket numbers for many months, but ideally you'll all be the first to order and get your payments processed, leading to the best seats in your package range.

Good luck!

Where you say about gettin the payments processed doesnt it go through straight away :confused:

Where you say about gettin the payments processed doesnt it go through straight away :confused:

It does, through Paypal, leave your CC after abt 3-5 days

It does, through Paypal, leave your CC after abt 3-5 days

So inabit when/if i can order the package it means ive got the package sorted? and i dont have to worry bout gettin an email sayin sorry but you aint got one (if u get what i mean)

So inabit when/if i can order the package it means ive got the package sorted? and i dont have to worry bout gettin an email sayin sorry but you aint got one (if u get what i mean)

There's only a select few packages available on each level.
    So as long as you book it in time and there not sold out its grand.
    you'll get an email within abt 10 days saying if you were successful and have it for deffo.
    You'll receive an email also after purchase saying order successful(not guaranteed to get them if they are sold out (refund usually given immediate)

• Advertisement

That all sounds really stressful lol

so i will get an email after ordering them confirming ive booked one but wont find out for up to 10days if i have actually go it :confused:

so i will get an email after ordering them confirming ive booked one
    Correct
    wont find out for up to 10days if i have actually go it
    Also correct

Am i the only one who thinks thats a little bit stupid.. guessing its down to the fact theres such a huge demand for them

Sooo bored of bloody waiting lol

Paypal not accepted!! WHY?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement