Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania XXIX Packages/Info Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

I am not going this year but hopefully in the next few years, enjoy following this thread, good luck all and I ope you all get what you want

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭A.B. Dangerously

All done in 3 mins! 4 Night Silver Package! Wrestlemania here I come! AGAIN!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

All done in 3 mins! 4 Night Silver Package! Wrestlemania here I come! AGAIN!!!

Same here :D words cannot describe how happy i am right now :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

A.B Did u use credit card or were u able to get paypal?

Hender wrote: »
    A.B Did u use credit card or were u able to get paypal?

Debit Card.
    I know its a bit more expensive this year, but tbh, I only go on hol once a year, so we are gonna do a 12 day hol. 4 days in Miami Beach, then to NYC for Mania activities and another 4 days to have for ourselves in NYC.

How did u use debit? Is it a visa debit i presume?

How did u use debit? Is it a visa debit i presume?

Yeah, VISA debit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

All done here, 4 nights Platinum, ill be f'd if i give Vinnie mac that VIP cashola

So is paypal NOT an option despite what everyone has been saying recently on here?

So is paypal NOT an option despite what everyone has been saying recently on here?

I couldn't see an option for Paypal, nope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

All booked an on my way to my 4th wrestlemania!!!. That was maybe to easy? Although my card did get declined at first, costing me a minute but I still got confirmed at 5.04, which is better than last year as it took a day to process my payment.

Whole Show wrote: »
    All booked an on my way to my 4th wrestlemania!!!. That was maybe to easy? Although my card did get declined at first, costing me a minute but I still got confirmed at 5.04, which is better than last year as it took a day to process my payment.

That's really odd, same thing happened with me. Card got declined first time then was fine. Confirmed at 5:03

Wierd mine went through first time and has already come out my bank

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

montyrebel wrote: »
    I am not going this year but hopefully in the next few years, enjoy following this thread, good luck all and I ope you all get what you want

Thinking the Exact same thing myself! Might save myself for WM 30!
    Best of luck to everyone going, hope you's all have a great weekend! :)

Can everyone who received their confirmation earlier check if they got the same as below:

Your card ending in **** was charged $****.00 USD.(grand)
    Transaction ID: **************** (grand)
    Your Order # is ***************keep it for your reference.(grand)
    If you have any questions, or do not receive an email shortly, please e-mail us at summerslam.packages@wwe.com. (Wrong, I didnt order a summerslam package)

FOLLOW-UP
    Email back from WWE STATES
    We regret any confusion, you will receive an order confirmation email from travel.packages@wwe.com within ten business days.

My email looks different

Hello ,

We have received your order request for "WrestleMania 29 Platinum Package (4 Nights) - 2 People", and have successfully received all funds to our account.

Your details have been forwarded to our WrestleMania Travel Package office, who will contact you at the e-mail address ) or phone number that you provided.

Your Transaction ID is , and your Order # is
    Best Regards,
    World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
    WrestleMania Packages Department

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Looks like no ringside for me this year, couldn't get somebody to go with me but have someone who'll go with me if I do it all separately so I should be there but would love a package. :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,277 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

ciano316 wrote: »
    Looks like no ringside for me this year, couldn't get somebody to go with me but have someone who'll go with me if I do it all separately so I should be there but would love a package. :(

Im in the same boat , i think "IF" my friend does go it will only be by doing it seperate . But i have a feeling he wont in the end :( God dam no other friends liking wrestling anymore ha

• Advertisement

Had to go for a very long backup plan...but it's booked, done and dusted!

YES! YES! YES!

Im in the same boat , i think "IF" my friend does go it will only be by doing it seperate . But i have a feeling he wont in the end :( God dam no other friends liking wrestling anymore ha

It's s*it isn't man. my mate said he'll go once we get tickets in November but what tickets can you get in November, I'd like to be guaranteed a good seat??

Does anyone know what options tickets wise you have in the general sale???

ciano316 wrote: »
    It's s*it isn't man. my mate said he'll go once we get tickets in November but what tickets can you get in November, I'd like to be guaranteed a good seat??

Does anyone know what options tickets wise you have in the general sale???

Yup , i think he wants to go to BFG more then WM , because of the price (which is fair enough in all fairness) but i feel its 60/40 me wanting to go to WM instead of BFG

Yup , i think he wants to go to BFG more then WM , because of the price (which is fair enough in all fairness) but i feel its 60/40 me wanting to go to WM instead of BFG

I'm sure BFG would be excellent but mania would blow it away. There's so much to do wrestlemania week and I don't know how many people on here went to wrestlereunion before but it's gone now but Bill Apter told me on twitter that there's a new event that will be ran the weekend of wrestlemania that will be better than wrestlereunion called wrestlecon. Loads of signings and extra shows to go to the weekend of mania which is even more incentive to go to mania. I'll 100% be there but what seats are available on general sale??

Think ive decided too skip both WM and BFG and just go to Florida for about 10 days:D

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

I was thinking of going to mania, just came in this thread and it looks like I missed something. Am I too late for tickets or some package?

• Advertisement

cian68 wrote: »
    I was thinking of going to mania, just came in this thread and it looks like I missed something. Am I too late for tickets or some package?

From what i could see earlier the packages are still on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

on wwe.com?

yeah its in the news section in the package info rather than in the tickets section of the website

Confirmation e-mail received this morning!!

YES! YES! YES!

4 Night Platinum!! YABBA-DABBA-DOO!!

Confirmation e-mail received this morning!!

YES! YES! YES!

4 Night Platinum!! YABBA-DABBA-DOO!!

Same here :D except for 4nights Silver :p

YES! YES! f*ckin YES!!! :D

• Advertisement

Just recieved another email asking how many beds i would like lol

Same Here!! (Very random!) I wonder if answerin "a bloomin huge 1! would work?!

Same Here!! (Very random!) I wonder if answerin "a bloomin huge 1! would work?!

I didnt know how i was sposed to respond.. was they expecting just 'one' or 'two' and that be it lol in the end i put can i have one double bed please.

dont wanna get there and have to share a single :p

I just put 2.

You would've thought they'd give you an option but who cares!

it would be to much common sense to realize that if 2people sharing the room want 1bed it would need to be a double but its WWE so thaught id make sure lol i still said please and thank you though :p

I just put 2.

You would've thought they'd give you an option but who cares!

Ive had an email back off hotmail saying that my email back has been delayed :confused: has yours gone through ok or have you had similar happen

Had the same, got the email delayed this morning.

Very useful isnt it, dunno if its hotmail being crap or WWE not accepting the replys yet

Havent received the "beds" email yrt from wwe.
    I did put in the extra comment section "2 beds required" when ordering.
    Hopefully that will suffice

Got the delayed message as well....it's probably just due to everything for packages going through that e-mail address and just a matter of getting everything processed....ah well...at least it's only a minor issue lol

• Advertisement

Well a beds a bed i spose so doesnt matter guarented 2beds per room if needs be il push the 2 together :p

Just a quick question. Did anyone here extend their stay at the package hotel in Miami for a few days either before or after the package dates. If so, how much was it a night?

Just a quick question. Did anyone here extend their stay at the package hotel in Miami for a few days either before or after the package dates. If so, how much was it a night?

Yep, but not through WWE, we were told it had to be through the hotel itself.
    Can't remember the price but we had to wait till the hotels were announced

Yep, but not through WWE, we were told it had to be through the hotel itself.
    Can't remember the price but we had to wait till the hotels were announced

Do you remember if it was a special rate or was it quite expensive?

Do you remember if it was a special rate or was it quite expensive?

if I recall correctly, it was abt 120USD per night. They couldn't match the paid nights to the WWE package nights till checkin

if I recall correctly, it was abt 120USD per night. They couldn't match the paid nights to the WWE package nights till checkin

That's not too bad. What do you mean by they couldn't match till the checkin?

That's not too bad. What do you mean by they couldn't match till the checkin?
    Previously when booking extra nights with wwe, they booked you into the same room, no fuss.
    Last year, they only booked you in for the friday till the tuesday. We wanted till the following fri, wwepackages advised they no longer do the extra night bookings, that you need to do it yourself with the hotel, "just tell them your on the wwe package" and they will put you in the same room.
    Not the case, you book and they decide when you arrive if you have the same room for the package nights and extra nights pending on the availability of that room

Im stopping an extra 2nights at before moving into the WWE hotel hoping in wont be 2 far away from where im stopping and can change quickly on the friday and get on with sight seeing and that type of thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭cagefactor

Any know what the story is regarding buying tickets outside of package deals ? I have alot of free hotel stays from work so don't need to pay for a hotel and just want a ticket. Are tickets normally sold on similar tiers - ie silver, gold, platinum etc.

• Advertisement

I think last year when it was normal tickets you would just pay for the section you wanted to be in at the front was mega expensive but right at the back wasnt too bad..

Advertisement