Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania XXIX Packages/Info Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

I dunno if its just me but looks like the packages arent on sale anymore couldnt see them on WWE.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

mikey13 wrote: »
    I dunno if its just me but looks like the packages arent on sale anymore couldnt see them on WWE.com
    They're still there on WWE.com
    Don't see them selling out too quickly. Prices are ridiculous.

Just me being blind then lol suprised the Silver packages havent sold out they the only ones that aint totally overpriced

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Flights booked Wed-Tue 1 hour stop over in Amsterdam on the way over(11 hour total ) and direct flight to Dublin home (7hours) for €408 through ebookers.

Happy out. :D

Im off to the travel agents in an hour to book the flights for me and the girlfriend desperatly wanted to fly from Birmingham but gotta go from Heathrow tis Wednesday - Tuesday but going down on the Tuesday and stopping in a Premier Inn

• Advertisement

All booked flights from heathrow - newark, going wednesday till tuesday and stopping in the wellington hotel for 2 nights £1300 for the 2 of us :) so glad its all sorted. gotta go in again tomoz to sort out the visas

Hopefully get this confirmation 'letter' of WWE tomoz or monday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Just recieved another email asking how many divas i would like lol

Fixed your post there :cool:

Any of em but kharma ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Why are the prices so much dearer than WM 28? Christ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Why are the prices so much dearer than WM 28? Christ....

Caus CrankyVince said so :mad:

• Advertisement

I still want to know what the Public Transport tickets are :confused: would of probably prefered the special coaches to the stadium like they did last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

I still want to know what the Public Transport tickets are :confused: would of probably prefered the special coaches to the stadium like they did last year

Is that not only on VIP?
    Anyhow we can always work somethin out with the folks here on the forum.
    If its walkable, they'll be no need

Nah it said it on all the packages.. from what ive been reading can get a taxi from manhattan and it will likely be bout $50 but from port authority bus station to Metlife tickets are bout $15.. we might need to start a seperate thread closer to the time just for general NY/NJ travel and sight seing info :P

That looks interesting wonder if that will still be about in april..

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Got e-mail this evening saying they had sent out confirmation letters to all package buyers

Hender wrote: »
    Got e-mail this evening saying they had sent out confirmation letters to all package buyers

The confirmation letters were emails lol and yeah was pointless as hell and didnt really say much lol

Tickets are now on sale at wrestlecon.com and the ROH website

Got our tickets sorted for Friday ROH, Saturday DGUSA, Chikara and $5 wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 maccerrs

Hi guys,

Some really great information here, I'm so glad I found this. I'm planning on going this year with one of my mates, we were think of doing a package but really they're too expensive for us. So we're going to have to buy the ticket for mania on ticketmaster.

Couple of questions,
    I saw in a earlier post that by emailing wwe I could get a presale password, I emailed last week (and again on thursday) but haven't gotten any reply, could anyone advise on this?

And for anyone who's purchased tickets before, what are the chance of getting a good seat? I've been to plenty of shows here before (although never in a stadium) and I think unless you're in the first few rows its better to be in tiered seats. So we're hoping to get ones in (going by last years chart) section 112 - 115. do we have any chance getting these?

any help is greatly appreciated

Smackdown on Tuesday after Mania is in....................Boston!

Presale live now here http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0100492A29A1D35C

Password is WWEBOSTON

• Advertisement

Smackdown on Tuesday after Mania is in....................Boston!

Presale live now here http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0100492A29A1D35C

Password is WWEBOSTON

What's up with the seating chart?? Which side is the camera side and are all the other tickets sold out???

I believe its limited presale Ciano.

No idea about Camera Side....usually lookin at the blocks you can see which is which....but there's no gap even for entrance!

BUT If you're pushin me for an answer...Block B Will have Cam facing it.....left side of arena isnt blocked off but right is, making me think right side is entrance... and usually entrances are from left of screen to right....so B is where Cam is facing...I THINK

I believe its limited presale Ciano.

No idea about Camera Side....usually lookin at the blocks you can see which is which....but there's no gap even for entrance!

BUT If you're pushin me for an answer...Block B Will have Cam facing it.....left side of arena isnt blocked off but right is, making me think right side is entrance... and usually entrances are from left of screen to right....so B is where Cam is facing...I THINK

Was thinking the same man, might wait til Friday and see if Ring B is available in the full sale. This is limited seating so hopefully they have better seats on Friday. Weird that it's not left to right like usual but that's not even a proper layout

Just looked at seating chart for other concerts etc in same building....stage IS right side.......AND there's tickets for this SD on ebay ALREADY!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

maccerrs wrote: »
    Couple of questions,
    I saw in a earlier post that by emailing wwe I could get a presale password, I emailed last week (and again on thursday) but haven't gotten any reply, could anyone advise on this?

presale password will become available a few days before tickets go on sale, don't worry you will find it easy with a quick google search and it will be posted on this page as soon as it becomes available
    And for anyone who's purchased tickets before, what are the chance of getting a good seat? I've been to plenty of shows here before (although never in a stadium) and I think unless you're in the first few rows its better to be in tiered seats. So we're hoping to get ones in (going by last years chart) section 112 - 115. do we have any chance getting these?

any help is greatly appreciated

section 112 was coming up alot on ticketmaster in the first hour of sale, 114-115 i dont think i saw, after 2hrs of searching eventually ticketmaster offered me tickets in section 143 row 4 for this years mania in miami, it probably would have been alot easier if i was only looking for single or two tickets together admittedly, just to say a seat in the tiered stand is alot further away in a stadium compared to an arena but still i wouldn't go for any other seats in such a huge venue

WWE has finalized the pricing on the seating for Mania but I havn't seen/ they havn't released all prices (higher priced tickets). I'm sure the official list will be along soon or if I hear anything I'll post.

Here's some of the prices for this year

$500 first set floor behind ringside
    $400 2nd set floor behind ringside
    $325-$350 3rd set floor behind ringside
    $222 - Club Level Section
    $200 - Lower Level Section
    $176 - 200 Level Section
    $95 & $68 300 Level Section

Ringside would be in the circle and entrance on the left side of the map.

36948s_a.gif

Source: Guy who got my tickets last year, I fully trust him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Julie la plus belle

Hi there,

Sorry if my post is redundant, but given the significant increase of travel package this, I wonder what the prices of single tickets are going to be like? What about the ringside raws 1-4? are there many of those seats on sale? Are there going on sale around November?

Many thanks,

Julie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Any word on when tickets go on sale for Mania?

Any word on when tickets go on sale for Mania?

It was November last year, probably around the same time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 StevieBoy123

Because I can no longer go to WrestleMania 29, I have two 2nd row seats for the ROH show @ Hammerstein Ballroom for sale. £90 for the pair.

If interested, drop me an email at steviesmooth@hotmail.co.uk

Anybody get tickets for Smackdown after WrestleMania?? Was trying to get general sale tickets which I thought would happen today since the presale ends today but the presale is still going on???

Just saw this apparently Wrestlemania tickets go on general sale November 10th !!

Just saw this apparently Wrestlemania tickets go on general sale November 10th !!

Awkward Saturday in the middle of the day... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Broooce

Have I missed any news on the locations of axxess, raw etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Julie la plus belle

thanks for this valuable information mikey13 !
    I actually think Saturday is not bad at all.. it will be easier to sneak out a couple of hours from work!

what does make you think it will be around midday Ciano 316? is it Connecticut time? for I also need to get the timezone right..

cheers guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Broooce wrote: »
    Have I missed any news on the locations of axxess, raw etc?

raw and axxess will be in the izod center which is across the road from the metlife stadium, hof is in madison square garden

tickets will go on sale 10am i suspect est (so yeah conn time), there will be a presale though happening on either the wed or the thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Samkennerley

Hey guys, first time post on here,

Got my Silver Package tickets last night for me and a friend for 4 days, got the email telling me my order had been placed (is this the confirmation?)

I am from the UK, traveling down on Tuesday 2nd till Tuesday 9th just thought I'd let you guys know that if you are doing something similar on Booking.com I found a hotel (Best Western Plus Presidental Times Square) for Tuesday till Friday for only £260 for a twin room, the location is excellent and will do me well until we move to the Mania package hotel.

BA have some excellent flight deals too

Honestly cannot wait, I put this in my Credit Card (interest free for 15 months) so have a lot of paying back to do before April but know it will be worth it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Broooce

Flights booked with BA £445 from Manchester to Newark good price

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭PINKDIVA

I'm going, and will be booking my hotel the moment I know where WWE is staying so I can be close to my peeps!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Be a lamb and tell the people here as well so they can get some pics etc as well.

Saw this thaught people would like to know appaently its from the new issue of wwe magazine

WM29poster_1_large.jpg

Tickets for Wrestlemania are gonna be between $35 - $850.

Gold Circle (i.e. first 4 rows) are $2000

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

Hey guys, does anyone have any idea when the hotels for the Wrestlemania travel package holders will be announced?

Last year, they announced them at the end of September. This year, we're nearly in November and still no news.

In the confirmation email for those who got packages it says the hotels confirmations will be sent out by the 26th November :)

Cool, thanks for the reply.

That seems very late, compared to last year.

I wouldntg know i didnt go last year :p it says 26th at the latest so it could be anyday really..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 01MACKA

Hey guys. If I book a Silver package now will I still get good seats? Hope I haven't left it too late. Thanks for any help!

Seating Plan for WM29:

46096s.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12 maccerrs

Anyone got that presale password people were talking about earlier in the thread?

• Advertisement
Advertisement