Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania XXIX Packages/Info Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

these ****ing security codes are getting worse and worse

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

LINES
    WWEVIP
    IZODVIP

Have all worked for me so far. Still haven't managed to get tickets I'd be happy with yet. Might have to start looking beyond the $100 ones.

Good luck to everyone else trying.

Was planning on $200 tickets had to up to $300 for anything remotely close

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

So who bought tickets in the general sale???

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

Supposed to be gettin the hotel confirmations by Monday tis startin to annoy me i keep checkin my email hoping they been sent out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Samkennerley

mikey13 wrote: »
    Supposed to be gettin the hotel confirmations by Monday tis startin to annoy me i keep checkin my email hoping they been sent out :(

Yes, I am waiting too, anyone else got anything yet?

Just got my email will be stopping at the sheraton hotel looks pretty good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Grand Hyatt for platinum

Grand Hyatt for platinum

oo tis alrite for some ;)

• Advertisement

There's a lack of chat about people going to WrestleMania!!

Who on here is going and how are they going about it?

Did you get a package?
    Anybody going alone?
    Things like that..

I got the 4 night Silver package and will be going with my girlfriend, we stopping a couple of nights extra at the start though we've booked 2 nights at the Wellington and will just change on the friday :)

Im probably one of the only ones on here that wont be going to wrestlecon or ROH or anything like that instead im going to ssee the Lion king and going to the zoo :p seriously cant wait everythings paid for just saving the spending money :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Broooce

Any news on axxess tickets got to be soon

I looked on last years axxess thread and everyone got emails on the 3rd so its gotta be anyday now :)

Says on WWE.com they go on sale in January so should be any day now or maybe the end of January like Hall Of Fame presale was the end of December.

Get ready for a brand-new WWE fan experience when WrestleMania Axxess takes over IZOD Center in East Rutherford, N.J., from Thursday, April 4, to Sunday, April 7. This year, the WWE Universe will get unprecedented access to meet their favorite WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends, with more matches than ever before and interactive activities all throughout the arena! This is one event WWE fans of all ages will want to be part of!

TICKETS
    Tickets for WrestleMania Axxess will be available Saturday, Jan. 26, at 10 a.m. ET on Ticketmaster.com and via the IZOD Center box office, or charge by phone: 800-745-3000.

ATTRACTIONS
    This year’s Axxess event features an all new interactive experience, the VIP Behind-The-Scenes Backstage Tour*, plus:

More live matches than ever before
    Superstar signings
    Photo stations
    Superstar Q-and-As
    Memorabilia displays
    And much more!

Check back for a full list of attractions!

GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS — $45**
    General admission tickets include:

Autographs and professional photos with WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends
    Access to all attractions on the concourse and arena floor
    Enjoy viewing matches, Q-and-As and contests in the Main Ring

VIP TICKETS — $135**
    VIP tickets include:

Autograph and a professional photo with a VIP WWE Superstar
    Exclusive backstage experience to see what happens behind the scenes at Monday Night Raw
    Professional photo on the Raw ramp
    Entrance to VIP standing area next to the Main Ring

Check back for the VIP Superstar schedule announcement! Children 2 years and younger are FREE.

*Backstage tour is for VIP ticket purchasers only
    ** Prices are PER SESSION and do not include applicable fees

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/29/wrestlemania-29-axxess-tickets-26083157

Axxess looks pretty cool this year VIP has some cool features

• Advertisement

They better not try and sell us the tickets for VIP AXXESS without a list of the VIP Guests.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

Pre sale starts next Tuesday.

Pre sale starts next Tuesday.

That's great news for me. I'll be away on the 26th. Where did you see about the presale?? Will it have VIP tickets in the presale?

ciano316 wrote: »
    That's great news for me. I'll be away on the 26th. Where did you see about the presale?? Will it have VIP tickets in the presale?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/WrestleMania-Axxess-tickets/artist/858575

it doesn't have the VIP tickets up yet, I assume once the full VIP list has been released they will be up.

Just got this:

Hello: in case anyone is interested, here is the VIP Superstar list for the VIP Sessions at WrestleMania Axxess.
    The VIP Session tickets will be on sale next week at ticketmaster.com
    Thank you.

Thursday, April 4 - Session 6:00pm-10:00pm
    CM PUNK
    RIC FLAIR

Friday, April 5 - Session 6:00pm-10:00pm
    UNDERTAKER
    JOHN CENA

Saturday, April 6 - Session 8:00am-12:00pm
    KANE

Saturday, April 6 - Session 1:00pm-5:00pm
    TRIPLE H
    RANDY ORTON

Saturday, April 6 - Session 6:00pm-10:00pm
    SHEAMUS

Sunday, April 7 - Session 8:00am-12:00pm
    BIG SHOW
    REY MYSTERIO

Sunday, April 7 – Session 12:30pm-4:30pm
    SHAWN MICHAELS
    BRET HART

• Advertisement

Got this response in relation to the presale password for the VIP sessions:

Hello: the password is usually released an hour or two prior to the pre-sale; therefore, the password will not be released until next Tuesday. Thank you.

Saturday Afternoon or Sunday afternoon it is

trying to get the Fri afternoon one I think

Friday afternoon you mad people!!

UNDERTAKER

JOHN CENA ;-)

I would try for Undertaker but his popularity and the fact that i have other plans for Friday forbid it

Pay just to tell Cena he's a c*nt.

Na, That ones for Triple H

I hope because Bret Hart is now part of Axxess weekend this doesn't mean he won't take part at WrestleCon

I hope because Bret Hart is now part of Axxess weekend this doesn't mean he won't take part at WrestleCon

Weird one why pay $150 to meet him at Axxess if you can meet him at Wrestlecon for $50 or less

• Advertisement

EdK wrote: »
    Weird one why pay $150 to meet him at Axxess if you can meet him at Wrestlecon for $50 or less

Yeah $40 to meet him at WrestleCon. I was waiting for the full Axxess VIP list to come out to decide if I wanted a weekend pass or just a day pass to WrestleCon but I might just do Undertaker VIP and a full weekend pass of wrestlecon. I tweeted wrestlecon to see what's up with Bret. Hopefully he doesn't cancel.

I think im gonna try for undertaker or punk gonna have to post my axxess request email the second i i tried for vip on tues

I think im gonna try for undertaker or punk gonna have to post my axxess request email the second i i tried for vip on tues

What?

What?
    I got an email saying i have to say what tickets i want with my package by wednesday or they will choose for me :-\ gona def go to one on the thursday or friday depends on what vip if any i can get

I got an email saying i have to say what tickets i want with my package by wednesday or they will choose for me :-\ gona def go to one on the thursday or friday depends on what vip if any i can get

Did you get the VIP package?

If you get any other package other than VIP I think you just get 2 general admission tickets for Axxess. I had Platinum last year and that's what I got.

If you get any other package other than VIP I think you just get 2 general admission tickets for Axxess. I had Platinum last year and that's what I got.
    I got silver and they sent an email sayin i gotta choose my general admission days by wednesday but on tuesday im gonna try for vip tickets in the presale

I got silver and they sent an email sayin i gotta choose my general admission days by wednesday but on tuesday im gonna try for vip tickets in the presale

Yeah that was the same for me. If you get the presale password stick it up here will ya! I'd say it might be announced on an American ad during RAW so the dirt sheets will probably have it up at some stage.

Hopefully we'll get it via email before 15:00 tomorrow
    Then again with the (un)organised process of WWE I doubt it :mad:

• Advertisement

Yeah that was the same for me. If you get the presale password stick it up here will ya! I'd say it might be announced on an American ad during RAW so the dirt sheets will probably have it up at some stage.
    Im relying on here for the password aha would be nice to get an email with it considering they emailed the vip list

According to a well known source (WWE ;-) )
    WWE WrestleMania 29 Axxess tickets go on sale Saturday, Jan. 26, at 10 a.m. ET! But, for our Facebook followers, you get first crack at tickets in tomorrow's online-only pre-sale, starting at 10 AM ET! Use code FBAXXESS to get your seats first.
    GET TICKETS: http://wwe.me/gZAMe
    SCHEDULE OF VIP SUPERSTAR SIGNINGS: http://wwe.me/gZB7i

AXXESS Presale Password is: TWAXXESS

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

Hey guys, long time no see!

Im looking at putting a late trip together... anybody know if theres a way to get around 'Will Call' for a UK buyer of tickets.

Want to have them all in hand before travelling, TicketFast is fine?

Hendo9 wrote: »
    Hey guys, long time no see!

Im looking at putting a late trip together... anybody know if theres a way to get around 'Will Call' for a UK buyer of tickets.

Want to have them all in hand before travelling, TicketFast is fine?
    I dunno i orderd broadway tickets on ticketmaster was stuck with will call.. I think theres still silver packages availible though that mite be your best bet

Hour and a half to go!! Who wants who then? guessing most people probably goig for Undertaker :)

• Advertisement

Just got an email off WWE another presale code is AXXESS :)

wheres the vip option :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Broooce

messed it up again well done TM

confused.com :mad:

well this is going well

• Advertisement
Advertisement