Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I would like to be taught how to dance in nightclubs

Options
  • 01-04-2012 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

My name is Regnier. I am from Belgium and I have lived in dublin for a year and a half.

I am looking for someone who could teach me how to dance in nightclub as I think I am not really good at it.

Please come back to me, should you know anybody who could help me with this. It is really important to me.

Thank you in advance,

Regnier HERMANT

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You already know this isn't the place for these off-topic questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Belgiandublin

You do not need to get angry at me. I did not do anything wrong. I am just asking you for info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Belgiandublin

As you are the moderator, could you redirect me to the right place? Thx.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You do not need to get angry at me. I did not do anything wrong. I am just asking you for info

I'm not angry, just stating a fact. And you did do something wrong. This is the third time you've done this, and you've been informed in the past about this too.

And you still need to take it to Theatre and Peforming Arts:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=232

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 aussiemaniac84

Spear wrote: »
    I'm not angry, just stating a fact. And you did do something wrong. This is the third time you've done this, and you've been informed in the past about this too.

And you still need to take it to Theatre and Peforming Arts:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=232

in fairness to this guy -english is not his first language - have a heart man

you sound like some of my old school teachers - "this is the third time you ve misbehaved this week- one more time and you ll be goin to the principals office." ha ha

• Advertisement

in fairness to this guy -english is not his first language - have a heart man

you sound like some of my old school teachers - "this is the third time you ve misbehaved this week- one more time and you ll be goin to the principals office." ha ha

People need to make an effort to learn to find the right place. We can't spend all our time cleaning up after people.

Advertisement