Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yes Kenny Dalglish and Liverpool are done. MOD POST #425 *ALL READ*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭firemansam4

plasmaguy wrote: »
    Don't think you can do well in the EPL these days without a Michael Owen/Alan Shearer/Wayne Rooney/RVP/Peak Torres to get you minimum 20+ league goals a season.

Massive season next season for Suarez to prove he has what it takes to succeed as a top class finisher, which probably demands at least 15 EPL goals.

In terms of Pool buying another striker, why not Carlos Tevez, seems a straightforward buy to me, or else an offer for Balotelli or some other striker whose out of favour with a manager.

I don't think the lack of CL football would bother either of these too much.

Cant see Tevez coming to Liverpool, and as for Balotelli a definite no for me - what ever about his ability Liverpool have had enough controversy this year without having to babysit that lunatic!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

What i cant understand is if your going to spend €35 million on a striker at least play to his strengths. Carrol done well at Newcastle when they set up to suit his style of play. The reason they wanted him was because of what he was doing at Newcastle so why sign him and then play him in a system that plays more to his weaknesses than his strengths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Morricone

Nuts102 wrote: »
    What i cant understand is if your going to spend €35 million on a striker at least play to his strengths. Carrol done well at Newcastle when they set up to suit his style of play. The reason they wanted him was because of what he was doing at Newcastle so why sign him and then play him in a system that plays more to his weaknesses than his strengths.

Its kind of like robbing Peter to pay Paul. You play to Carroll's stengths and players like Bellamy and Suarez become ineffective. You play to Suarez strengths and Carroll is ineffective.

To play to Carroll you need 2 class wingers like Tonio Valencia and a left footed version of him and an ace set piece taker. Liverpool don't have 1 decent winger never mind 2 class one's and our best set piece taker, Gerrard has been out most of the season.

The player bought in the summer who was renowned for his set pieces has been shíte, almercifully shíte.

Carroll should never have been bought and in order for the club to move forward they may just have to cut their losses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Morricone wrote: »
    Its kind of like robbing Peter to pay Paul. You play to Carroll's stengths and players like Bellamy and Suarez become ineffective. You play to Suarez strengths and Carroll is ineffective.

To play to Carroll you need 2 class wingers like Tonio Valencia and a left footed version of him and an ace set piece taker. Liverpool don't have 1 decent winger never mind 2 class one's and our best set piece taker, Gerrard has been out most of the season.

The player bought in the summer who was renowned for his set pieces has been shíte, almercifully shíte.

Carroll should never have been bought and in order for the club to move forward they may just have to cut their losses.

Thats my point i cant see a system that suits Carrol and Suarez just the transfer makes no sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Morricone

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Thats my point i cant see a system that suits Carrol and Suarez just the transfer makes no sense.

It was a panic buy because the club felt they needed someone for the last 6 months of the season. Ironically enough they didn't because Carroll only played 3 or 4 games anyway.

Also it was the last window where clubs could spend freely without it affecting fair play rules.

Liverpool need to build around Carroll hold their hands up and say the Carroll transfer didn't work. Look at Barca and Ibrahimovic, they made a big mistake there and it hasn't affected them unduly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Realistically, what starting line up would you like to see next year?

As much as I don't think they will sack kenny, and I don't think he'll retire, I don't know how they will trust him with a transfer budget after the carroll/henderson signings, but enrique was a solid signing.

Back 4 is well covered assuming Coates and Robinson are brought into the squad more.

Spearing will do as cover for Lucas, see how he gets on, Adam for me is a decent squad player beside Lucas, we need to spend on a first team partner for Lucas, we've never replaced Alonso.

RW needs serious attention, Kuyt has been very poor and we know Henderson isn't one.

Gerrard should slot in as an AM if we get the Lucas partner, Shelvey back up.

Goal scoring striker obviously. LW will have to do I'd say but it would be a priority later on, but that will depend on how the youths progress, I assume they'll get cup and EC action next year.

Trilla wrote: »
    Only one I could nitpick at out of your post but I disagree big time

He has actually been pretty good, his best season at the club I'd say, Kelly is a great option to have and Flanagan can play cup games, learning his trade.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Morricone wrote: »

In fairness to Bellamy, he can suit Carroll or Suarez, he's that technically good and intelligent. Gerrard can suit both as well, hard to know with Shelvey yet.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Martinez, Hoilett, Soldado or Tello - fixed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Massive season next season for Suarez to prove he has what it takes to succeed as a top class finisher, which probably demands at least 15 EPL goals.

In terms of Pool buying another striker, why not Carlos Tevez, seems a straightforward buy to me, or else an offer for Balotelli or some other striker whose out of favour with a manager.
    :rolleyes:

Suarez wasn't bought to score goals, he was bought to run around a bit. And annoy opposition fans enough that he becomes a bit of a cult hero to the fans.

So his lack of goalscoring is ok. Because he's done the second part really well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,071 ✭✭✭✭event

Don't think you can do well in the EPL these days without a Michael Owen/Alan Shearer/Wayne Rooney/RVP/Peak Torres to get you minimum 20+ league goals a season.

I don't think the lack of CL football would bother either of these too much.

I would pay massive amounts of money to see tevez, balotelli and suarez in the same team.

tCp90.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Des wrote: »

Suarez wasn't bought to score goals, he was bought to run around a bit. And annoy opposition fans enough that he becomes a bit of a cult hero to the fans.

So his lack of goalscoring is ok. Because he's done the second part really well.

HowTVRuinedYourLifeep04LoveWnA-new-1.gif

**cool calming voice . It's getting somewhat tiresome.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Leftist

suarez has scored something like 7 goals this season :D people saying he was liverpool's answer to messi.

Leftist wrote: »
    suarez has scored something like 7 goals this season :D people saying he was liverpool's answer to messi.

Who might these "people" be ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

The amount of shite posted in this and other threads by Liverpool obsessed fans of other clubs is something to behold. The debates and arguements they spend their time on over things that aren't even relevant is kind of funny!

They remind me a bit of the film Casablanca. It's like as if Liverpool fans are Humphrey Bogart and the Liverpool obsessed fans of other clubs start debating as to whether it was right or not to say 'Play it again, Sam'. Pages and pages of drivel and nonsense when really, it should be pointed out to them, that 'Play it again, Sam' was never actually said in the film.

If you had asked any Liverpool fan after Rafa left would they have wanted Kenny Dalglish as manager, the majority would have said no. I certainly would have, i probably did.

I didn't want Rafa to go, be careful what you wish for etc etc. But he did. And Roy Hodgson was appointed Liverpool manager. Roy Hodgson!!! Manager of Liverpool!! The Liverpool obsessed fans of other clubs defend his appointment vigoursly. They have stats and figures as to why he should have stayed!! They cry out at the horrible treatment he recieved and how the horrible Liverpool fans treated him so badly. Obviously, suffice it to say, that alone is enough evidence that the club was right to turf him out.

When Kenny was appointed, i was delighted. To wake up that Saturday morning and discover that the face rubber was gone and the King was back was a glorious awakening!! Relief and nostalgia all rolled into one.

Kenny was only there until the end of the season. Steady the ship as the rubber faced one was supposed to have done. All i wanted Kenny to do was take us away from the relegation zone and back up to the top half of the table. Come the end of the season, he could bow out and let a better manager take over. No drama come the summer. He knew the situation, caretaker manager only.

But the job he did last season led to him fully deserving his three year contract. Nobody could really have predicted just what a good job he would do. Great football, great results.

As for this season, his first full one since he came back, it has been a disappointment. Even if we win the FA Cup to go alongside the Carling Cup, which i don't think we will do, but even if we do, i would rate the season as a six out of ten. Winning trophies is well and good, but the league form as been so poor that it definitely takes the shine of those trophies slightly.

His signings from last summer look really poor. The only hope i have for any of them is Henderson and even that hope stems only from glimpses of positivity.

I'd give Kenny another season. I think he deserves more than one full season, a season in which he's delivered a trophy to the club. Maybe his signings will come good and improve after having a year to settle in and getting to know what playing for Liverpool is all about. Maybe he'll have learned and make better signings this summer.

This is not to say however, that should a top manager become available and willing to come to Liverpool, that i'd still want Kenny to stay. But Kenny knows and wants what's best for the club and i have no doubt he would step aside for the good of it should certain situations arise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Where did this theory that Suarez wasn't bought to score goals emerge??
    It seems to have appeared around about the time people realised he wasn't scoring that many goals :pac:

The lad might go on to score 20 odd goals next season and it will be forgotten about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

monkey9 wrote: »
    The amount of shite posted in this and other threads by Liverpool obsessed fans of other clubs is something to behold.

An example from the United city game.
    ricero wrote: »
    give city the trophy after the game i say because no team will dislodge them from top spot. once again rooney has a bad game and thus man united have a bad game. city 1st chelsea 2nd man u 3rd mark my words.
    Leiva wrote: »
    Fcuking schooling .
    Great to see .
    Yeeeee haaaaa
    Dcully wrote: »
    Biggest home defeat in prem league and its to the noisey neighbours, comedy gold this
    This game is a gift that just keeps on giving .
    Yakult wrote: »
    Bitch slapped!
    Ahahahahaha!!! Sorry, but this is fecking hilarious!!
    They're Manchester City. They'll do what they want!!!
    Oh I would 6-1 to be a UTD supporter now
    Wait something wrong with that ...
    Unlucky Man U.
    Loving Evra's face in this pic!!Just loving it! I'll leave it at that!!

And WE are the obsessed ones

The amount of shite posted in this and other threads by Liverpool obsessed fans of other clubs is something to behold. The debates and arguements they spend their time on over things that aren't even relevant is kind of funny!
    So United are flirting with midtable mediocrity with a manager that doesnt know what he's doing and Liverpool are sitting pretty on top of the league.
    Are you saying you wouldn't be twisting the knife???
    It's quite clear you would from what counterlock dug up ;)

superb post.

There is no shock in people talking or discussing teams other than that they support. Nothing new.

Personally I am enjoying liverpool at present.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,061 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Where did this theory that Suarez wasn't bought to score goals emerge??
    It seems to have appeared around about the time people realised he wasn't scoring that many goals :pac:

The lad might go on to score 20 odd goals next season and it will be forgotten about.

Of course he was bought to get goals, but he wasn't bought to be a centre forward (or at least if he was, that would have been a stupid idea). He's always, always played his best, most influential football when he can receive the ball facing goal. Almost all his play at Ajax was of this nature, supporting a more orthodox striker from a wing forward or withdrawn position. Even when he's playing as more of a centre forward for Uruguay, he's still more of a false 9 than the way Liverpool have used him to spearhead the attack at times.

I think that's backed up by the very fact that we bought Carroll. Suarez compliments a good centre forward and uses the space to score goals, but unfortunately with Carroll's form/lack of playing time, Suarez ends up being the lone threat far too often and doesn't have the space to operate. (and of course there's that stat that he scores way more when Carroll is on the pitch, to back that up too).

A good partner next year and I think we'll see him add more goals and assists, to go along with his general play.

That's a match thread!!! A big match thread. People watch football.

• Advertisement

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Of course he was bought to get goals, but he wasn't bought to be a centre forward (or at least if he was, that would have been a stupid idea). He's always, always played his best, most influential football when he can receive the ball facing goal. Almost all his play at Ajax was of this nature, supporting a more orthodox striker from a wing forward or withdrawn position. Even when he's playing as more of a centre forward for Uruguay, he's still more of a false 9 than the way Liverpool haev used him to spearhead the attack at times.

I think that's backed up by the very fact that we bought Carroll. Suarez compliments a good centre forward and uses the space to score goals, but unfortunately with Carroll's form/lack of playing time, Suarez ends up being the lone threat far too often and doesn't have the space to operate. (and of course there's that stat that he scores way more when Carroll is on the pitch, to back that up).
    Doesn't excuse his lack of accuracy in front of goal.There's plenty that will tell you he's not a goalscorer and he was only bought as a creator.I'm pretty sure I've seen it being said here a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

No that's an obsession with Manchester United. You obsessed man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

So are we not allowed discuss your teams manager's position?

Doesn't excuse his lack of accuracy in front of goal.There's plenty that will tell you he's not a goalscorer and he was only bought as a creator.I'm pretty sure I've seen it being said here a few times.

how many assists does he have?

No that's an obsession with Manchester United. You obsessed man.

I didn't even mention that club in my post. The fact that someone's response to it was to post up random quotes from a Manc derby is strange!

What's the difference?
    It shows exactly how you feel when United are in a bit of a mess and then you have the neck to get up on your high horse about anyone that dares take the mickey out of your precious Liverpool.
    Hypocrite much??

Football rivalry ?..No way !

Imagine that .

I didn't even mention that club in my post. The fact that someone's response to it was to post up random quotes from a Manc derby is strange!

Quotes that show you gleefully sticking the knife into United when they are getting beaten, and at the time looking a bit down on their luck.

Now, when United fans are doing the same to a down-and-out Liverpool side, you are having a whinge about it.

It's double standards from you, but that's ok, all football fans have double standards.

What's the difference?
    It shows exactly how you feel when United are in a bit of a mess and then you have the neck to get up on your high horse about anyone that dares take the mickey out of your precious Liverpool.
    Hypocrite much??

Nope, not all. People watch football matches. Of course i'll put the boot into other clubs!!!

But it's when Liverpool obsessed fans of other clubs go on and on and on about Liverpool more than any other club, even their own, that i find weird!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,061 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Yeah he definitely needs to bring up his standard of finishing to match that of his Ajax and Uruguay records.

I think that little bit more space and time he should get afforded with better players around him could make a world of difference though. So often now when he takes his shot, he can only really have half an eye on goal as he's generally completely surrounded since noone else bothers their arse getting into the box.

As far as this season is concerned, under the circumstances, I'm happy enough with his return of 12 goals and 8 assists in 30 starts (and 2 sub appearances). I expect it to improve, but it's by no means disastrous.

• Advertisement

Quotes that show you gleefully sticking the knife into United when they are getting beaten, and at the time looking a bit down on their luck.

Now, when United fans are doing the same to a down-and-out Liverpool side, you are having a whinge about it.

It's double standards from you, but that's ok, all football fans have double standards.

Double standards?? I don't go on and on and on about Utd!! I don't care that much about them. I laughed when when they got knocked by Basle etc etc.

But it's not like i go into Utd threads and continously tell them how irrelevant they are whilst at the same time, defeating my own point!

Nope, not all. People watch football matches. Of course i'll put the boot into other clubs!!!

But it's when Liverpool obsessed fans of other clubs go on and on and on about Liverpool more than any other club, even their own, that i find weird!
    Well you're obviously not in the position to continually put the boot in but I'm sure you wouldn't hesitate if we went on a long run of bad results.

there's a thread, those same people are posting in other threads.

It's an interesting topic to many people.

The manager of a big club, a rival club, is kind of struggling. The club is at a fairly low point of recent times, the manager is fairly popular with the fans, because of the great things he did in the past. for the same reason, he's kind of disliked by rivals. the fact that he's struggling a bit is also a source of mirth.

It's going to happen, people are going find it funny and post about it.

It's not obsession, no more than you sticking the knife in is you being obsessed with united.

You know well that when the shoe is eventually on the other foot, the same thing will be going on here, because if there's one thing certain, United wil eventually slip, you just need to hope it's Liverpool who can take advantage.

Well you're obviously not in the position to continually put the boot in but I'm sure you wouldn't hesitate if we went on a long run of bad results.

Nope, i actually couldn't be arsed reading the Utd thread. I read match threads and i'll post on it. But the obsession other fans have with Liverpool is weird.

how many assists does he have?

luis suarez
    2011/12 Barclays Premier League

goals; 7
    assists; 3
    shots; 107

:D

Nope, i actually couldn't be arsed reading the Utd thread. I read match threads and i'll post on it. But the obsession other fans have with Liverpool is weird.

Again, it's not an "obsession". Liverpool are a big club, that's something we can all agree on.

their current struggles are interesting, not only to Liverpool fans, but to everyone that watches football. It's not "haters hating" it's not "obsession", it's just what it is.

The manager of a big club, a rival club, is kind of struggling. The club is at a fairly low point of recent times, the manager is fairly popular with the fans, because of the great things he did in the past. for the same reason, he's kind of disliked by rivals. the fact that he's struggling a bit is also a source of mirth.

It's not obsession, no more than you sticking the knife in is you being obsessed with united.

You know well that when the shoe is eventually on the other foot, the same thing will be going on here, because if there's one thing certain, United wil eventually slip, you just need to hope it's Liverpool who can take advantage.

I'm not talking just about this thread. I'm talking threads in general. Even the real world!! Everyone goes on and on about Liverpool!!

It's heartwarming!!

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    MYeah he definitely needs to bring up his standard of finishing to match that of his Ajax and Uruguay records.

I think that little bit more space and time he should get afforded with better players around him could make a world of difference though. So often now when he takes his shot, he can only really have half an eye on goal as he's generally completely surrounded since noone else bothers their arse getting into the box.

As far as this season is concerned, under the circumstances, I'm happy enough with his return of 12 goals and 8 assists in 30 starts (and 2 sub appearances). I expect it to improve, but it's by no means disastrous.
    As much as I despise his character in the game there's no doubting he's a quality player.
    I think his perceived role in the team has changed as he's not getting the goals some might have expected.
    I think he still has it in him to be a 20 goal plus forward for Liverpool.
    He's not had a great season in front of goal,just chalk it down as that and not have people making excuses over his role.

I think there is a couple of things going on .

Everyone takes the piss out of the main rivals . I do and ta fúck if im going to apoligise for it .

The one thing I found a bit strange but and I commented on , was that on Tuesday Utd had gone 5 points clear and essentially taken the title by the throat , but instead of talking about this really great time a couple of posters were all about Liverpool ??
    I can tell you one thing and maybe its just me but if it was Liverpool I would be full of glee and all over the Liverpool thread glowing about the team , performances to date , and what the future brings - not talking crap and crowing on thread about a struggling rival .

Again thats just my opinion .

• Advertisement

Look man,rivalry is a big part in supporting a team.
    I'm not from Manchester,I don't have City fans in my face every day of the week,I don't have to work with any,listen to any or even see any of them.

The same can't be said for Liverpool fans,they're the most supported team among my closest friends ffs.
    I have to listen to their shìt and they have to listen to mine.
    Get the f**k over it,it's the way of the world.

Look man,rivalry is a big part in supporting a team.
    I'm not from Manchester,I don't have City fans in my face every day of the week,I don't have to work with any,listen to any or even see any of them.

The same can't be said for Liverpool fans,they're the most supported team among my closest friends ffs.
    I have to listen to their shìt and they have to listen to mine.
    Get the f**k over it,it's the way of the world.

I've nothing to get over. As i said, it's heartwarming!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

With people being obsessed with perceived obsession this thread is going off topic ( perhaps that was the plan ).

Anyway, Back on topic, reckon Dalglish will be there until there is a suitable replacement who is willing to take the job.

I have more views on the situation, but I am not allowed express them due to perceived obsession / deflection tactics.

With people being obsessed with perceived obsession this thread is going off topic ( perhaps that was the plan ).

Anyway, Back on topic, reckon Dalglish will be there until there is a suitable replacement who is willing to take the job.

I have more views on the situation, but I am not allowed express them due to perceived obsession / deflection tactics.

We're deflecting again!!! Damn our delusional selves!! Damn us to eternity!!

I think there is a couple of things going on .

Everyone takes the piss out of the main rivals . I do and ta fúck if im going to apoligise for it ..

Good, now...
    The one thing I found a bit strange but and I commented on , was that on Tuesday Utd had gone 5 points clear and essentially taken the title by the throat , but instead of talking about this really great time a couple of posters were all about Liverpool ??..
    It's not really "instead of" it's "along with"

Many of the same posters will also be posting in the United Thread, the United match thread, but they ALSO post in this thread, or the Liverpool thread.

It's not weird, and people are free to post in as many threads as they like, there is no limit.
    I can tell you one thing and maybe its just me but if it was Liverpool I would be full of glee and all over the Liverpool thread glowing about the team , performances to date , and what the future brings - not talking crap and crowing on thread about a struggling rival .

Again thats just my opinion .
    And that's fair enough, but there are people who post happily, victorious posts about United, fair play to them, but what are they supposed to do then? Turn off their computers? Go to Manutd.com and have a fap over Giggsy?

Some people will click and comment on another thread, engage in some jokes at the expense of a down-on-their-luck rival.

It's not that weird, and it's certainly not "obsessive".

I've nothing to get over. As i said, it's heartwarming!!
    If it was heartwarming you wouldn't be pissing and moaning about it everyday now would you??

• Advertisement

WE'RE NOT OBSESSED!! WE'RE NOT OBSESSED!! HERE'S SOME QUOTES FROM THE MANC DERBY THREAD!!! WE'RE NOT OBESESSED!!!!

If it was heartwarming you wouldn't be pissing and moaning about it everyday now would you??

Every day?? Is this another debate about things not said??

WE'RE NOT OBSESSED!! WE'RE NOT OBSESSED!! HERE'S SOME QUOTES FROM THE MANC DERBY THREAD!!! WE'RE NOT OBESESSED!!!!

Seriously mate, you are the one who is beginning to look a bit deranged now.

Just sayin.

Good, now...

It's not really "instead of" it's "along with"

Many of the same posters will also be posting in the United Thread, the United match thread, but they ALSO post in this thread, or the Liverpool thread.

It's not weird, and people are free to post in as many threads as they like, there is no limit.

And that's fair enough, but there are people who post happily, victorious posts about United, fair play to them, but what are they supposed to do then? Turn off their computers? Go to Manutd.com and have a fap over Giggsy?

Some people will click and comment on another thread, engage in some jokes at the expense of a down-on-their-luck rival.

It's not that weird, and it's certainly not "obsessive".

Agree with it all .

I never suggested folk play stum and just fap for Utd , but there was a couple of posters who's post count was purely Liverpool related after the Utd game ...I dont have the time in work to search etc and couldnt be arsed .

Again I was only stating my own opinion on how i would feel/react if Liverpool had essentially taken ownership of the title .
    I also would be accross multiple threads but full of Liverpool chat ...feck knows what i would do if and when we clinch No.19 :P

Every day?? Is this another debate about things not said??
    Seems like every day anyway,it's tiresome at this stage but you keep telling yourself it's heartwarming,that should get you through it ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement