Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yes Kenny Dalglish and Liverpool are done. MOD POST #425 *ALL READ*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

opr wrote: »
    c3MTI.gif

Opr

There is something unbelievably erotic about that .gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭Glico Man

john47832 wrote: »
    Yes, is very true, and until people open their eyes to some of the crap that put on a Liverpool jersey each week we will be stuck exactly where we are

he was bought as a striker, couldnt score for sh1t, got dropped by the national team then, has a first touch like an elephant, played as a winger and cant cross a ball to save his life never mind accurately pass a ball 25 yards, at one point when Alonso was playing it must have frustated the life out of him because every move seemed to break down at the point of passing to Kuyt

the "real" supporters can see this crap - the "Not so real" supporters will post on here with the usual defense "he runs his heart out" - ffs if the requirement for making the team now is playing your heart out then we are fcuked, there was a time when the quality of the football player counted at this club

and I also read lately he gets 90K a week - ffs id fcuk the useless prik out the door meself if i got me hands on him

I had skimmed through this and had a well thought out retort to your post, but after reading your 'real supporter' and him being a "useless prik" tripe, your head is so far up your own ass there's no point even attempting to argue/discuss it with you.

Simply put, he's been one of our top performers over the past 5 years. If you cannot see that, then you are a "real special" supporter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

Wtf is this "real" supporter ****?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Leiva wrote: »
    There is something unbelievably erotic about that .gif

I was just staring at it for ages, transfixed!

Wtf is this "real" supporter ****?

Have no idea!! I think it could be up there with the "i play the game, i know what i'm talking about" post!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭bookie basher

if kuyt has supposedly been one of liverpools top performers over the last few years then no wonder liverpool are in trouble, he has got a weak 1st touch, no dribbling ability, cant cross, cant give through balls, no pace, erratic finisher, he does have an excellent attitude and a good work rate but he's so many flaws in his game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I had skimmed through this and had a well thought out retort to your post, but after reading your 'real supporter' and him being a "useless prik" tripe, your head is so far up your own ass there's no point even attempting to argue/discuss it with you.

Simply put, he's been one of our top performers over the past 5 years. If you cannot see that, then you are a "real special" supporter.

yea - and crap like that is acceptable to ignorant fcukers like yourself - yoyre nearly there, go the rest of the way and buy a united jersey

We've got a livewire here lads!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

yea, nearly a brilliant as such posts as "Thats just not true" without as much as a smidgen of an argument to backup your point, if you even had one - you will be pulling out the cartoons like the other kids next

Obvious truths dont require people to back things up when posting.

Here is a simple example, the earth is round.

I dont need to back that up with anything further because it is a plainly obvious statement of fact.

• Advertisement

yea - and crap like that is acceptable to ignorant fcukers like yourself - yoyre nearly there, go the rest of the way and buy a united jersey

for my entertainment would you mind explaining this post further?

kryogen wrote: »
    Obvious truths dont require people to back things up when posting.

Here is a simple example, the earth is round.

I dont need to back that up with anything further because it is a plainly obvious statement of fact.

I didnt think it was possible but well fcukin done - this tripe makes even less sense than your first post

Come on my little friend, as a "real super dooper fan" of Liverpool fc, tell me, what is wrong with the club?

I assume you have the inside track on it since you live in the shadow of Anfield and attend training each day let alone go to all games home and away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

if kuyt has supposedly been one of liverpools top performers over the last few years then no wonder liverpool are in trouble, he has got a weak 1st touch, no dribbling ability, cant cross, cant give through balls, no pace, erratic finisher, he does have an excellent attitude and a good work rate but he's so many flaws in his game

Then you know little about pool and Kuyt in general.
    He is one of the better players
    Only last season he got a hat trick against some little red team
    that helped him to 15 goals and 7 assists for that season
    Season before 11 goals and 4 assists
    Sseason before that 15 goals, 10 assists

This season 6 goals and 2 assists but then he hasnt started half the games

And none of those stats include internationals
    Be a big mistake if Liverpool sell him for the supposed 1 million

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,596 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Just watching Dalglish on MOTD now, the man is determined to blame anyone other than the people who are to blame, him and the players.

Come on my little friend, as a "real super dooper fan" of Liverpool fc, tell me, what is wrong with the club?

You dont need to be a super dooper fan to see the reality, just probably an IQ of about 70 - if you and monkey9 put your heads together you might be able to work it out between yis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭Glico Man

So not only am I an ignorant fecker for accepting Kuyt as a genuinely good player for Liverpool, I'm also half a step a way from becoming a Utd fan because of it?

Have you escaped from RAWK? You seem just as insane, boorish, moronic and deluded as that site's ilk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

1337kuyt.gif

Everyone loves Kuyt

You dont need to be a super dooper fan to see the reality, just probably an IQ of about 70 - if you and monkey9 put your heads together you might be able to work it out between yis

Im pretty sure you just insulted yourself there, can you get done for personal abuse on yourself?

actually, considering the lack of modding here recently you should be fine.

whats your username on RAWK? i wish to read more of your thoughts.

ps you havent told me what you think is wrong with the club and how you would change things, or expanded on your insulting earlier post, actually you dont seem to have any answers to direct questions :confused:

argosy2006 wrote: »
    1337kuyt.gif

Everyone loves Kuyt

Brilliant! not a bother on her :)

1337kuyt.gif

Everyone loves Kuyt

Is that you in the pic kryogen?

• Advertisement

Brilliant! not a bother on her :)
    Kuyt got a quick look at the end :P

Is that you in the pic kryogen?

Which one do you think I am?

Ahem, can you please answer some questions asked of you? It cant be that hard for you to give me a real super dooper fans thoughts, im afraid im going to get bored of you soon and also you are confirming the theory that you are an empty vessel with nothing of note to add.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

another one for 'the list'

Kuyt got a quick look at the end :P

Sure you'd have to I suppose, be rude not to.

alproctor wrote: »
    another one for 'the list'

the facebook list?

Which one do you think I am?

Ahem, can you please answer some questions asked of you? It cant be that hard for you to give me a real super dooper fans thoughts, im afraid im going to get bored of you soon and also you are confirming the theory that you are an empty vessel with nothing of note to add.

This is coming from someone who justifies a post with "The world is round" :confused:

Then you know little about pool and Kuyt in general.
    He is one of the better players
    Only last season he got a hat trick against some little red team
    that helped him to 15 goals and 7 assists for that season
    Season before 11 goals and 4 assists
    Sseason before that 15 goals, 10 assists

This season 6 goals and 2 assists but then he hasnt started half the games

And none of those stats include internationals
    Be a big mistake if Liverpool sell him for the supposed 1 million

The stats of a right sided midfielder!!

This is coming from someone who justifies a post with "The world is round" :confused:

sigh

the novelty is over now, I can have no fun with you, too easy.

/

The world is round. Maybe you don't believe so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

the facebook list?

not exactly what i had in mind!
    ;)

• Advertisement

bitchslap.jpg

aaronh007 wrote: »
    So not only am I an ignorant fecker for accepting Kuyt as a genuinely good player for Liverpool, I'm also half a step a way from becoming a Utd fan because of it?

Have you escaped from RAWK? You seem just as insane, boorish, moronic and deluded as that site's ilk.

I love it when these kind of posters come along though!! I'm not doubting his love of Liverpool FC, but it can be pure gold!!!

they can be very entertaining alright, they usually wilt quickly though sadly

bitchslap.jpg

I've had to stop shaking with laughter to type this!!! That picture....wtf?? Ahahaha!! I don't even wanna know why the bloke is just in his swimming trunks!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

O
    monkey9 wrote: »
    I've had to stop shaking with laughter to type this!!! That picture....wtf?? Ahahaha!! I don't even wanna know why the bloke is just in his swimming trunks!!!!

I think it is an early Auqaman comic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

bitchslap.jpg
    That is quite brilliant :D

O

I think it is an early Auqaman comic

Naa its Comolli suggesting to gerrard that we sell Kuyt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

first it was rafa then the owners then hodgeson and now daglish....:confused::confused::confused:

your team is put simply, sh*t. stevy g is pushing on and cant do it by himself anymore, for years he had to carry ye.

when gerrard retires it will be the final nail in the coffin, if i was saurez id get of this sinking ship and seek a move to a bigger club with a future like chelsea,spurs or arsenal, we dont want that scum at united nor is he good enough, terrible finisher.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Any pool fans looking forward to more league action on Tuesday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

RasTa wrote: »

Not really...

No pool fans on here - just a few cartoon anoraks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

What Liverpool need is a Darren bent and Aaron lennon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

first it was rafa then the owners then hodgeson and now daglish....:confused::confused::confused:

your team is put simply, sh*t. stevy g is pushing on and cant do it by himself anymore, for years he had to carry ye.

when gerrard retires it will be the final nail in the coffin, if i was saurez id get of this sinking ship and seek a move to a bigger club with a future like chelsea,spurs or arsenal, we dont want that scum at united nor is he good enough, terrible finisher.:)

Well, at least you spelt Rafa correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

or, in picture form

Naughty-schoolboy-001.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Well, at least you spelt Rafa correctly.

Give him a break. He's only 13.

• Advertisement

There is two of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

No pool fans on here - just a few cartoon anoraks

So tell me oh wise one, what does it take to be a pool fan? Who would you play away to Blackburn on Tuesday?

So tell me oh wise one, what does it take to be a pool fan? Who would you play away to Blackburn on Tuesday?

50 posts back smokey joe - try keep up - the league is dead to me

I wouldnt engage Rasta, he is a waste of time, no entertainment to be had off him at all, cant answer simple questions.

He is a super dooper real fan though, has the pyjamas you know.

:rolleyes: cant wait till mid term break is over

• Advertisement
Advertisement