Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFTER HOURS - Four day ban

Options
  • 01-04-2012 3:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭

I wish to dispute a four day ban.

I was NOT baiting/flaming.

I was in fact stating points of law, clarity of certain issues and NOT directing any insults, baiting, or flaming at anyone or over all at opposition to my view point, in general.

I would in fact state that the opposition have been doing what I stand accused of - but their CONTINUOUS baiting posts have been ignored.

I have NOT been told even what post I stand accused and sentenced about!

This is simply disguising treatment - and a total mis-reading of a a post (which one again, I still don't know) that is obviously open to be mis-read by a reader that only might want to see what they wish to see and use against me!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from DRP as there is no ban dispute. You're just not banned at all from AH. If there's an issue or incident you can still raise it here and have it answered.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I totally confused!

Whats going on?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Biggins wrote: »
    I totally confused!

Whats going on?

No idea, but there's no record of a recent AH ban on your account. Last thing in AH was a warning on 7/2/2012. The only bans were two brief ones, in June last year and April 2009.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Well I got a message from a mod to say I was banned for some unspecific post!
    I realise today is April fools day - but I am currently deep ingrained in the Household Tax protest and supporters of mine nationally, are following my postings here on boards.ie and elsewhere - so I am just looking for clarification to be on the safe side.

I appreciate boards.ie and the service its additionally provides, that to be able to reach a lot of people fast in communication.
    I have no wish to intentionally break boards.ie rules as such and subsequently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Awe...and I had a speech written out and everything...entitled..

" in defence of Biggins....I dunno what he did, but I like writing speeches"
    :p

*sorry..just thought this thread had a funny side to it*:o

• Advertisement

I can't possibly comment on any rules or rulebreaking, without a ban, there's also no ban reason.

You can verify this yourself by attempting to even view AH while logged in. If you were banned you'd be stopped at that point.

It's a bit late in the day for April Fools, but only the mod who sent the PM can explain.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,936 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Biggins wrote: »
    Well I got a message from a mod to say I was banned for some unspecific post!
    I realise today is April fools day - but I am currently deep ingrained in the Household Tax protest and supporters of mine nationally, are following my postings here on boards.ie and elsewhere - so I am just looking for clarification to be on the safe side.

I appreciate boards.ie and the service its additionally provides, that to be able to reach a lot of people fast in communication.
    I have no wish to intentionally break boards.ie rules as such and subsequently.
    April Fool Biggins.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Too easy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement