Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in kerry? coleman lantern!!!

Options
  • 01-04-2012 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

Anyone in kerry tralee direction willing to show me how to use a coleman lantern... i have it with a while and can't use it... it was bought about 5 years ago never used and i have tried watching vids online and trying to get it to work but just can't get it working!!!!:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

They're quite easy to use. Fuel, pump up the fuel, light the inside and it should go.. are the socks in it perfect?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

Compton wrote: »
    They're quite easy to use. Fuel, pump up the fuel, light the inside and it should go.. are the socks in it perfect?

Ya i think so, i think maybe the pump is broken??? i know they fairly easy to use when you know what your doing!!!! lol but if i could just bring it to someone to show me that be great....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

Compton wrote: »

i might take a few pics and post them on line and see if i get a reaction...

Advertisement