Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Rig

Options
  • 01-04-2012 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

1. What is your budget? [~€1000]

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? [Gaming/HTPC/Internet] multiboxing wow/swtor; bf3;skyrim;future proof for at least a while. Going for overkill really.

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? [No]

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? I have a few older pcs around the house. Storage is not an issue so I do not need big HDDs or cd/dvd.

5. Do you need a monitor? [Yes&No] monitor suggestions are a plus but not constrained into the budget really. Nothing too crazy!

5a. If yes, what size do you need. [24'/27'] Been reading the Yamakasi Catleap thread with great interest

6. Do you need any peripherals? [no] have most, if not all lined up already.

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? [No] not really interested unless it ridiculously easy and worth it.

8. How can you pay? [Any]

9. When are you purchasing? [In 60 daysWithin the next couple of weeks] I've been saying i will do this for the past year. I have finally put a hard time onto this.

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? [Have alot of previous build knowledge, just out of touch with current hardware levels]

Above says most of it. thanks for any help!!

Comments

Advertisement