Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: N-GAGE games

Options
  • 01-04-2012 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭

God help me but for some reason unknown to even myself, I'm seeking to build a complete library of N-GAGE titles.

Perhaps you have some which you'd be willing to part with?

Apart from the great service I'm providing in helping you rid your home of any trace of this abysmal failures existence, I've also many NES, Xbox, 360, and PS1 titles as exchange.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Any SHMUPS to trade?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

sugarman wrote: »
    If I happen to see them again I'll let you know!

Thanks Sugarman, appreciate that.

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Any SHMUPS to trade?

Hmmm, not that I wish to raise your ire, but I've never been one for SHMUPS and so my collection contains not one, sorry. Though I can assure you that if you're a fan of Raiden, Darius et al, I do have a game which involves similar tests of speed and co-ordination... FIFA 98... do hurry though, titles such as this rarely come up on the market.

:)

Though fans of SHMUPS and lovers of Asian cinema are not mutually exclusive, I've several swelling shelves of Asian movies, nothing rare, just the usual suspects of Casshern, 2000AD etc, if you're in anyway interested.

Drats, didn't hear about this. Did they have a decent selection?

sugarman wrote: »
    Had a good few yeh, think they were in the 3 for €10. All sealed too.

Woulda got some to even trade ya, but did'nt know what you already had.

Thanks for the heads up, shame I didn't get a chance to call over.

I've picked up a good few titles from Ebay over the past week for reasonable prices, it's slightly disheartening to see so many games still in their cellophane, it really was an unloved handheld.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement