Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cookie Pizza Recipe

Options
  • 01-04-2012 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

I just got a present of a large cookie silicone baking tray & i want to make a cookie pizza does anyone have a recipe for one of know if I'd cook the dough and then the toppings or do it all together?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

I'd love to help but have no idea what a cookie pizza is, as opposed to a normal pizza... erm..can you explain?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Darkginger wrote: »
    I'd love to help but have no idea what a cookie pizza is, as opposed to a normal pizza... erm..can you explain?

I saw it on tv at one stage & afaik its a cookie base instead of pizza dough, chocolate sauce instead of tomato & toppings up to yourself. This is what i remember but was hopping for a more xact recipe

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

there are loads of recipes if you google cookie pizza

there are loads of recipes if you google cookie pizza

I saw that but was hoping that sumone else may have made one already & could let me know how they got on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Oh wow I've never heard of cookie pizza before -- I'm sorry i googled it, now I want one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

My mother made a pizza birthday cake for my tenth birthday (big Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan)

Pizza base from Dunnes
    Strawberry Jam for sauce
    Grated white chocolate instead of cheese
    Marshmallows and chocolate buttons for topping

Probably not quite what you're looking for though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I've had this one a few times:
    m219248278.jpg

God, I love Max Brenner.

It's a pizza base though, rather than a cookie base.

Thanks for the suggestions but i think il try the cookie base recipe i have & i'll go from there. I'l post a few photos when i've made it

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

I've had this one a few times:
    m219248278.jpg

God, I love Max Brenner.

It's a pizza base though, rather than a cookie base.

*drool*

*leaves thread*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Around here we just use a sugar cookie recipe for the base. I like fruit pizzas better than the candy type though. Just a cookie base spread with sweetened cream cheese and then topped with your favorite sliced fruits. I like red and green grapes, strawberries and peaches and a ring of kiwi fruit. Then melt a little peach jam or orange marmalade and brush on as a glaze over the top. Now I am hungry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

In my house we'd just call that a giant cookie! Sadly I don't have a recipe for you; I have one particular friend who makes these all the time so I've never bothered trying. Let us know how you get on.

Just realised i can answer one of your questions though; you definitely bake the cookie first and decorate it with toppings when it has cooled.

Advertisement