Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FYI - Other mods then me

Options
  • 01-04-2012 8:09pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Yes, drama is doing waves but I can't be here 24/7 (and I'm going to increase my business trips during next couple of months) so for those who don't know please see the other mods then me.
    modssv.jpg
    They all got the same powers as me so if things go south click the red triangle to report the post and PM the mods in question (go to mods before Category mods please!). I've warned them that things are a bit emotional at the moment so they are aware that they may need to step in as well.

Your sort of friendly local neighbourhood mod.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Hi. I'm a less sort of friendly mod.

Most of us are adults here and should be able to tell the difference between saying something on TS and posting the same thing here. Please keep it civil.

Advertisement