Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

add an image

Options
  • 01-04-2012 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭

Specifically from a Flickr account.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there!

Take a read of Question 10 on the Top 10 list of Questions that Boards.ie users ask, which can be found here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

Same issue myself and I am using the insert image icon. It only appears to be Flickr photos that the issue is with.

The picture just shows up as blank

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're linking to a webpage and not an image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

Just figured out the Flickr issue. They'd made changes since I last tried to embed a pic from my flickr account.

It no longer works getting the link off the share photo function on Flickr and copying the link they give you. What you need to do is right click on the picture and it gives you the box with "This photo is All Rights Reserved" and View all sizes Medium 500 Medium 640 Medium 800 Large. Click on one of the mediums and it will show the image that size. Right click the image then and on the menu select "Copy Image Location". All you have to do then is paste into the Inset Image box and your laughing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement