Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nosy people!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭knowit12

ziggy23 wrote: »
    I live down a quiet cul de sac and they are unreal for the nosiness. One aul one across the road stands at her window ALL day checking who's going in and out of their houses. I'm just learning to drive and when she sees me getting into my car she comes out of her house and stands at her gate staring at me:mad: Makes me really nervous. I would love to just lie in my front garden naked some day and see what they'd do (prob all have heart attacks nosy feckers)

That would annoy the crap out of me.
    Next time she does for the crack say " oh do you need a lift or something" or else sit in your car and stare at her until she stops staring - she might get the point then :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Fiona

I work with a woman like this, she wants to know everything about you but she will never tell you anything about herself when you ask.

We only found out the other day she is engaged and has her wedding booked for the end of the summer :eek:

It's gotten to the stage now where we all just don't speak until she has gone to lunch as the intense questioning you get from her is just head wrecking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

mrs crilly wrote: »
    I work with a woman like this, she wants to know everything about you but she will never tell you anything about herself when you ask.

We only found out the other day she is engaged and has her wedding booked for the end of the summer :eek:

It's gotten to the stage now where we all just don't speak until she has gone to lunch as the intense questioning you get from her is just head wrecking.

Is she fit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Fiona

Is she fit?

Nope she reminds me of that character in emmerdale that wears the hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

mrs crilly wrote: »
    Nope she reminds me of that character in emmerdale that wears the hat.

Edna Birch? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

If someone is being particularly nosey I usually use this chestnut:

"My Grandfather lived to 94 years of age. He drank & smoked right up to when he passed away...Do you want to know how he survived to such a ripe old age?"
    He minded his own fuppin' business. :mad:

Advertisement