Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When/Where best to look for flights to Australia

Options
  • 01-04-2012 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

I'm getting married in Malaga in October (living here at the moment) and am looking for flights for my sister to come back from Australia. I've never been to Australia so am totally clueless about where to look for flights and also how long in advance. I know that flights to Spain will probably be more expensive than to Ireland, but having looked at expedia/skyscanner/kayak they seem to be twice as much as what she paid going out last November. She's going to check how far in advance she booked that, but I thought I'd just ask here anyway...is there a 'right' time to book long haul flights like that?

Hmmm, maybe she'd just be better flying to Dublin first, then to Spain a few days later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

a 2 min search on etihadairways.com shows return flights to Barcelona in Oct 2012 are $1900ish and dublin $2000ish ...

that is flying to barca and dublin.

Might be best option to flying to a main city and buy a cheap budget flight from this to malaga,

Advertisement