Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamlet Notes?

• 01-04-2012 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Would anybody have any notes on Hamlet? I have no notes whatsoever. Would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

Sorry brah, I don't think anyone is going to give you any notes :(

People are extremely competitive these days. I can tell you what passages in Hamlet our teacher told us to highlight but that's about all I have. If you want stuff to learn, the institute is the way to go.

Good luck )))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

There's loads of notes on Hamlet if you just look around the internet.
    http://skoool.ie/skoool/examcentre_sc.asp?id=354
    http://zulunotes.com/wiki/index.php/Character_Study_of_Hamlet]
    Also if you have any copy of Hamlet, the schools editions have really good notes in the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AWalkInTheFall

I did the LC last year and our teacher got us to get this yellow book for english which had the absolute BEST notes for Hamlet ever, plsu it had notes for all of the poets and their poems (though slightly more general and extra notes from teacher was needed), 'twas called english key notes (seems to be blue this year) and it was actually the best thing I used to study Hamlet, it's about 13 quid, so it's reaally worth it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

Ha, so true about the competitiveness amongst LC students.

I found the Keynotes to be the best for Hamlet. Goes through scene by scene, themes and characters. A really good buy.

Advertisement