Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OUTLAND eu (A)

Options
  • 02-04-2012 6:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭

if someone playing there (only 18+) and wanna have fun during the evenings i am here to make it happend :) and i will be happy to share some "love". L)

arena or WPVP or BG's or anything... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

what...the...****

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Sure hit me up on Furyio or Kromus or Kromula, I should be on most evenings, would love to get to know you.

witless1 wrote: »
    Sure hit me up on Furyio or Kromus or Kromula, I should be on most evenings, would love to get to know you.

****, did we just organise an online threesome?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

TheDoc wrote: »
    ****, did we just organise an online threesome?

i think i made myself clear by stating only 18+ ... so no silly arguments needed, or kidz involved.

witless1 yeh i will do. probably 2morrow. i am waiting for Eircom tech guy to come today.

Bikerguy wrote: »
    i think i made myself clear by stating only 18+ ... so no silly arguments needed, or kidz involved.

witless1 yeh i will do. probably 2morrow. i am waiting for Eircom tech guy to come today.

Well I'm over 18

Leigh, are you up for this? We could maybe check the goods and make a codeword if we want to back out last minute...

• Advertisement

TheDoc wrote: »
    Well I'm over 18

Leigh, are you up for this? We could maybe check the goods and make a codeword if we want to back out last minute...

i am up for any kind of fun... new friends, new experience means for me more fun.

hint: Eircom guy at the scene - me hoping for quick fix. ;)

You'll eventually understand what just happened here :)

On a more serious note, give us a shout as witless says above, can add you to guild or whatev

Looking forward to this already, can never have too many friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

ah how cute, so who gets to be the meat in this sandwich?

update: Eircom guy looking around for solutions... once fixed see u ingame.

btw i am in spanish guild atm with all my soldiers. (5x 85) but only helping people out. so a change might be welcome in this case.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Jaysus, it's like playing on an RP realm again.

Oh wait, I do again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Quite disturbing... O.o

i should be online today evening after the maint. i was online in morning hours but i couldnt reach you. :) thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Im resubbing this week. Just found out that the chap whos sending me the scroll is outland alliance...

Free migration AND faction change? Sweet. Now to decide which 85 to move over...

who am i kidding... Druid!

red_ice wrote: »
    Im resubbing this week. Just found out that the chap whos sending me the scroll is outland alliance...

Free migration AND faction change? Sweet. Now to decide which 85 to move over...

Its a level 80 you get from the scroll but the 5 levels will fly! Current queue at ten to 8 in the evening is 1300 on Outland, ouchie! Great realm though if you aren't in a rush to play. I'm going to watch the first half of the footie when it logs me in!

Its a level 80 you get from the scroll but the 5 levels will fly! Current queue at ten to 8 in the evening is 1300 on Outland, ouchie! Great realm though if you aren't in a rush to play. I'm going to watch the first half of the footie when it logs me in!

:) i have send you friend request on all your chars mentioned before :)

hopefully i will see you ingame.

btw i wanna ask you about guild as well. how are you guys working or whats your targets. i can do so here if you dont mind or ingame.

thanks

Ed

ingame char - recuperador, walidor, conjelador, ponxo etc.

about logging in --> when Panda will hit us i think the time is gonna increase to "2 xTitanic" movie meanwhile in queu. (each movie 3hour- total 6h) so about 5k people. now its not bad.. like 30-40 min .. but the people are worth it. honestly always something going on. always some pug or old instance or some PVP stuff. its the best of the best.

:) i have send you friend request on all your chars mentioned before :)

hopefully i will see you ingame.

Cool, I'm playing around in the beta lately but next time I am on I will accept them :)
    btw i wanna ask you about guild as well. how are you guys working or whats your targets. i can do so here if you dont mind or ingame.

We aren't raiding at all presently, in fact if you have 3 people online at a time its a lot. Lads just got sick of playing, tried SWTOR and are playing LoL as well. The guild should be back numbers wise closer to the expansion release but if you have any interest in raiding / PVP take a peak on the realm forums.

about logging in --> when Panda will hit us i think the time is gonna increase to "2 xTitanic" movie meanwhile in queu. (each movie 3hour- total 6h) so about 5k people. now its not bad.. like 30-40 min

Cata the queues were ~3 hours max. Most people logged in early in the day though or had someone log them in and keep them online. Queues died about 4 weeks after the launch and only came back in the last 2 months or so.

Played on Outland for a few months on my warrior Sonics, but back on Argent Dawn with my girlfriend these days.

It's not a bad server, the queues were horrible though so I had to leave after sitting in hour long queues all the time.

Best part was the huge amount of WPvP, even if it was with the eejit that was Destinite and Honor Capped. :pac:

Nope, i transfared my 85 druid. Hes on there right now beating the pants off of people with season 9 gear in pvp.. pfft, noobs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭bombs away

Just switched my draenai holy/prot paladin (Kalísteía) to Outland today as my own server (Kazzak) is pretty dead for alliance, pity as it used to be one of the top eu servers but ever since Cata has been fighting a losing battle.

Testing the water abit as I've 4 other 85's to follow.

Hopefully the atmosphere is alot better, dont mind the Q's so much :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

Also looking for friends, 16- only

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

that SOR is worded terrible, it gives you the impression you can boost any character you want to level 80 and get a free transfer/faction change..

Now ive to level the bleedin warrior i wanted from 1-80 myself, FFFFFFUUUUUUU Blizz!!!

Serious pack of ****..

To be fair you can get to 80 in 2-3 days now, especially if you do it as Prot and have Heirlooms.

Not the point, plus im sick of leveling the same **** over and over.. I've leveled too many characters, even before they made it easier :P

They advertise it one way and then when ya ring them up they tell you its done a different way, false advertising..

Why would they allow you to create a level 80 anywhere and then offer you a free character/faction transfer for it???

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

worth noting that it's AV weekend at the mo, great if you're into pvp and if you're not the ques for dps in LFG are only 2 mins or so which is a major bonus!

nix wrote: »
    that SOR is worded terrible, it gives you the impression you can boost any character you want to level 80 and get a free transfer/faction change..

I don't get you, that's exactly what the SoR is for? What hassle were you having with it? I can only assume you thought you could boost an existing character to 80?

You get a free 80 and you can optionally server / faction transfer in the one process to the faction/server your mate was on. I done it on my old RAF account, logged into the account management and saw I had no character classes that I wanted boosted. Logged into the game, created a level 1 hunter, logged back out, refreshed the account management page and was done 10 seconds later with the character queued up for a transfer which came through within the half hour.

I don't get you, that's exactly what the SoR is for? What hassle were you having with it? I can only assume you thought you could boost an existing character to 80?

You get a free 80 and you can optionally server / faction transfer in the one process to the faction/server your mate was on. I done it on my old RAF account, logged into the account management and saw I had no character classes that I wanted boosted. Logged into the game, created a level 1 hunter, logged back out, refreshed the account management page and was done 10 seconds later with the character queued up for a trans

fer which came through within the half hour.

he means that its wordrd in a way that suggests you can move a toon over and have a second toon boosted to 80 aswell. whats actually happening is that youget those perka but it only applies to the one toon.

weve started up a guild anyways. casual playing my priest and hes 18 with only 4 hours of laxed playing.

Exactly, i figured i could use the transfer on one toon and then level boost a new character created on the inviters server to 80. The boost is from 1-80, so that would suggest a newly created character, so you would by default be able to choose whatever server, but the realm of who gave you the SOR would be acceptable.. so why would you then give that character a free migration/faction change?

As soon as i moved my rogue thinking i could create an 80 i find out you cant create the 80 if you moved an existing character..

Am i alone in thinking that? :D

Very very much so :p

To be honest I initially thought you couldn't boost an existing character to 80 because I just glanced over it and only decided to boost one for the craic the other day. I didn't even know the procedure when I boosted my character, I had to realm change it because the realm choice that popped up was the one I previously played on and had a number of low level chars on. With hindsight I wouldn't have needed the transfer had I just picked my realm off the bat. All those feck ups aside I just done a 10 second search of the FAQ and it tells me that you can boost any character to 80 and the transfer is tied to that boosted char only.
    I boosted a character to 80 and now I want to use the free Faction Change/Character Transfer on another character, but I don't see the option in Account Management. What do I do?

The Faction Change and Character Transfer can only be accepted on the same character that is accepting the boost to level 80.

That's where the faction change and server transfer come into it. Imagine you had a level 25 character that you never bothered levelling, that's what this is aimed at. Boost that char to 80, claiming a free expansion or two & then giving you the option of moving that same character to the destination realm and faction of the person who gave you the scroll. Most people don't bother with the faction change / server transfer because they are probably on the same server or they create a level 1 char on the destination server and its fairly clear (to me) in the wording that this extra perk is only for the boosted character.

• Advertisement

yup :)

I didn't think your line of thought when I first read it.

If so I'd be even more annoyed

The mount is absolutley ****e, I'd much prefer a free 80 tbh

Advertisement