Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PINK FLOYD tribute

Options
  • 02-04-2012 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi ,PINK FLOYD tribute band GREENFLOYD are an irish pink floyd tribute playing the field at the moment,they have been getting a great response at their gigs,they have lasers,intelligent lights ,circular screen and play a comprehensive selection of pink floyds songs through the years,their next gig is in THE NEWGRANGE HOTEL FRI 13TH APRIL,If your a fan of floyd you will definitly enjoy this show,tickets cost 10 euro and can be bought at the venue or at the door on the night,please show your support for this ever growing event,thanks sagem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

misleading title much? lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

tr0llface wrote: »
    misleading title much? lol.

Yeh WTF? :confused: I thought the three quarters of the group was reforming again or something and its a bleedin covers band lol. I bet you wouldnt do Embryo or Fat Old Sun or the Narrow Way. What era does the group cover, the psychedelic and progressive era or the more accessible FM friendly version? I would prefer the trippier stuff myself UNLESS it was actually Waters, Gilmour and Mason.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sagem

sorry for all the confusion chaps!!

Advertisement