Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance

Options
  • 02-04-2012 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

Any help with this one

Young lad I k now just bought first gun (double barrel) and is going the hunting route not club like myself. He is ready to send in his FAC1 compentency course etc is sorted. but he has no insurance how can he get some even though he is not in a club

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

you can get insurance off ifa countryside or countryside alliance and you dont have to be in a club.

http://www.ifacountryside.ie/JoinToday/tabid/215/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

homerhop wrote: »
    you can get insurance off ifa countryside or countryside alliance and you don't have to be in a club.

http://www.ifacountryside.ie/JoinToday/tabid/215/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is the Insurance I use as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Thanks lads I will tell him and let him pick it himself.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭browning 12 bore

well fella a terrible pity every year i get a lot of lads of here together and get a joint insurance group through country side alliance and being in the group it works out roughly only 25 to 30 euro for the year but if on his own it works out roughly 60 for the year im just trying to save lads few euro as they say
    good luck with his new gun as well and welcome to the hunting world

well fella a terrible pity every year i get a lot of lads of here together and get a joint insurance group through country side alliance and being in the group it works out roughly only 25 to 30 euro for the year but if on his own it works out roughly 60 for the year im just trying to save lads few euro as they say
    good luck with his new gun as well and welcome to the hunting world

Thanks for that He is on his own. I have mine through NARGC via the club. But it is something to think about for next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Thanks for that He is on his own. I have mine through NARGC via the club. But it is something to think about for next time.

Could you not get him into the Club, Clubs need young lads we aren't getting any younger:)

Could you not get him into the Club, Clubs need young lads we aren't getting any younger:)

He wants to go his own way. Can't make him do what he dose not want to.

Advertisement