Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Email

Options
  • 02-04-2012 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,921 ✭✭✭

I have been unable to access my email on Eircom since yesterday, I keep gett the message "Internet Explorer cannot display webpage" I have tried in work from different computers and when I try to send a fault report to Eircom on their website I get an error message.

Is anyone else have email problems with Eircom??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Someone else posted querying if it was down so it probably is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved to eircom forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Yup, some (if not all) of the eircom email servers are down today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,921 ✭✭✭Storm 10

roast wrote: »
    Yup, some (if not all) of the eircom email servers are down today.

Not paying their bills :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Kalimah

Thought it was only me. I hope it's sorted soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Kalimah wrote: »
    Thought it was only me. I hope it's sorted soon.

Hi all,

There is a known issue with some of our email servers which affected service yesterday and this morning. Technicians are carrying out some work at the moment and expect to have the service back online later today. Appreciate your patience on this, will update here as soon as we get any further information an apologies for inconvenience.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

Thanks for your response on this Tony.

I have been trying since yesterday to access my email but no success.

Regards,
    A.P.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Any updates on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GM2012

just been advised that email will not be back until tomorrow at the earliest, but no guarantee that service will be back then either

GM2012 wrote: »
    just been advised that email will not be back until tomorrow at the earliest, but no guarantee that service will be back then either

Hi GM2012
    Some servers back but still some customers affected by this issue. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible and we pushing for updates on this. Hope to have better news soon.
    Tony

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GM2012

Just not acceptable,the way this has been communicated by Eircom .The service has been down since yesterday evening and there has been very limited information communicated by Eircom representatives today.
    Whatever information that has been posted is vague and it would seem quite inaccurate ..
    and all this happening just after the company goes into examinership

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

GM2012 wrote: »
    Just not acceptable,the way this has been communicated by Eircom .The service has been down since yesterday evening and there has been very limited information communicated by Eircom representatives today.
    Whatever information that has been posted is vague and it would seem quite inaccurate ..
    and all this happening just after the company goes into examinership

Hi GM2012,

Again, I apologise for the delay in resolving email on the webmail servers and for lack for information. Rest assured our systems are working on this. Partial service has been restored to some of the mail servers and we hope this will be resolved soon.

Regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 28 buffy86

Still waiting...that's two days now :( Need to check emails! what's the problem and when do you forsee it being resolved?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 448 ✭✭tunedout

Hi Eircom, please fix a email service. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Couldn't log into my account yesterday. Can log in now but don't seem to be receiving any mails. Last mail was received yesterday at 11 am.
    Have sent myself a mail from work and asked 2 other people to send me one. None arrived. Would normally get about a dozen mails a day. Very annoying!

Couldn't log into my account yesterday. Can log in now but don't seem to be receiving any mails. Last mail was received yesterday at 11 am.
    Have sent myself a mail from work and asked 2 other people to send me one. None arrived. Would normally get about a dozen mails a day. Very annoying!

Hi Cheshire Cat ... & other posters to this thread.
    The first of four servers has come back online since 23:00. We are working to have the remaining servers back up as soon as possible. Apologies for this inconvenience, I do understand the frustration this has caused.
    If you can log in to a/c but cannot receive emails would you mind PM'ing me your email a/c details and we can have a look?
    Thanks
    Tony

Advertisement