Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wow Europe website crab thingy?

Options
  • 02-04-2012 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Whats the story with the little crab thing in the bottom of the screen?

Actually some amusing quotes from him so far

Checked a hunters armoury and it was all like " you, definitly getting nerked"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Wasn't he there on April fools day last year? I remember him being there at some point in the last few years, the class specific quotes were pretty funny at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

He was part of the 2011 April Fools day joke.

Dungeons Guide Crabby and popped up on the forums too. I think they brought him back because people actually quite enjoyed him for the 2 days he lasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Hes a bit Captain Obvious for me but hes actually pumping out some useful information every refresh for some perhaps new to intermediate players

"This player is ready for new Heroic dungeons"
    "This player can go raid within the Looking for Raid system!"
    "Furyio is an officer of ATT, it might be worth whispering him for an invite or information on how to join"
    "Furyio has ok progression, but has room for improvement" Cheeky ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 NinjaNinja

Yeah that was funny. I was logged in on my Lvl. 80 Draenai Priest and he said "5 more levels and you'll be a big boy!"

Advertisement