Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groomers, northside Dublin??

• 02-04-2012 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

I'm a newbie here and was just wondering if any of u guys could recommend a groomer for me please. I am willing to travel. I have two 6 month old Bichon Frise.

Looking forward to some advice.

S

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Hi,
    I got my Bichon groomed in a place called Happy Paws in Blanchardstown on Friday and I'd recommend that place. He did a great job and at a very reasonable price too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BigDog1

Check out ipdga.ie , which is the Irish Pet Dog Groomers Assoc, for your nearby groomers, and their qualifications.

Get him groomed soon!
    They lose their puppy-coat at or about 5-6 months, and he should be groomed both before and after same, about every 8 weeks for life, or he'll mat like a blanket.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sanjoe

Thanks for the replies. I have them booked in for this Friday. I didn't realise the hair changed. I just assumed when I saw fully grown Bichons that their hair was like that due to grooming. :)

Looking forward to seeing how they turn out now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sanjoe

Just a quick update. I got them done in a place in Santry called K9 Kutz. Would highly recommend them. It's very professional, in a shop where the dogs are groomed in the window. A really lovely place :)

My two Bichons turned out fab. Proper Bichon cut.

Advertisement