Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late period and BFN

Options
  • 02-04-2012 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, Im so confused this month and looking to see if any one had the same experience... so i had my last period on the 27th of Feb. on the 15th of Feb i stated spotting a bit very little started pinky colour then brown and lasted for 3 days, my period was due on the 26th of March. still no sign of it. I have done a test on the day my period was due and the thursday after, and they were negitive.. my periods are always on time or maybe a day or 2 early and never had a mid cycle spotting before... So would the spotting on the 15th been like a mini period or what.. Im a week late now, should i take a test again or visit the doc's... thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TeresaM

Hi Lizzy, hmm not too sure about the mid cycle spotting but you know if you are usually always on time or a little early then maybe it would be a good idea to visit your gp to get a blood test done and that will see what is going on. It will detect any HCG that might be there or maybe see what is going on with hormone levels and why it hasn't shown up yet...
    Sorry I can't be more helpful, I really hope that you are just not showing on a hpt yet... I have my fingers crossed for you...
    Wishing you the very best of luck honey xx

Advertisement