Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter Recommendation

Options
  • 02-04-2012 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi

New here so be gentle.

I was looking for a painter recommendation in Waterford.

I did a search and saw a thread that wasn't overly helpful about polish painters.

I'm not bothered about nationality I just want a good job done for the best price - ie please don't berate someone if they recommend someone not Irish.

It's for the entire house which is currently painted neutral colours (inside and out - approx 12 internal rooms taking into account en-suites)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

PM Sent, he has done many jobs for us, family and friends. Good quality and very reasonably priced. Local lad too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 abcdef123456

Thanks for that will contact him for a quote

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭obriea3

thomasm wrote: »
    PM Sent, he has done many jobs for us, family and friends. Good quality and very reasonably priced. Local lad too

Would you mind PMing me too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

obriea3 wrote: »
    thomasm wrote: »

Would you mind PMing me too please?

Done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

I can say be careful who you choose and the Polish Painters are very good, typical waterford here if they arent from here or Irish then run them into the ground, Ive had great experience with the polish painters and terrible experiences with a local Irish painting company who took more interest in what was going on in our neighbourhood than doing his work. never again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

wouldnt look past barry at 'Artdecor waterford' did a nice clean tidy job on the house a few months back good price too....

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jason2501

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

jane maher from tramore does a good job pm if ya would like her number she's on facebook also

Advertisement