Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Pashley Sovereign or Princess Classic Size 17.5 or 20

Options
  • 02-04-2012 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm looking for a second hand Pashley size 17.5 or 20 in either Regency Green or Black.....Do you have one you are considering selling? Or if you know someone who has one please let them know about this advert :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,072 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I have a 17.5 in Regency Green.

Based in Clonsilla, Dublin 15.

I'm not sure of the rules for wanted ads - do we have to do pics, prices and offers on thread? Mods?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lizzie_IRL

Lumen wrote: »
    I have a 17.5 in Regency Green.

Based in Clonsilla, Dublin 15.

I'm not sure of the rules for wanted ads - do we have to do pics, prices and offers on thread? Mods?
    Hi lumen
    I sent you a private message about bike.
    Thanks

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Sorry, just seen this one

We're a bit more relaxed about wanted ads - the point being that anyone responding has not actively sought a sale. If anyone does want to open it up to the general "audience" normal rules apply. If someone simply wants to discuss it with the person asking, I would consider it OK to go to PM, so long as it is stated in thread that it is happening

Thanks

Beasty

Advertisement