Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC Application Check List

Options
  • 02-04-2012 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey all

I am just about to submit my application. I think I have everything but would like some help to confirm this as I do not want to be rejected and have to reapply as I will have no hope as I am applying late as it is.

So this is what I currently have;

Section 1: IEC criteria

1. IEC Application and Declarations form
    2. Passport photocopy

Section 2: Admissibility to Canada
    1. IMM1295
    2. Family Information form (IMM5645)
    3. Two passport-sized photos
    4. Passport photocopy
    5. CV
    6. Garda Cert
    7. Medical Examination Declaration

So I have a few questions;
    a) Is this everything?
    b) I have a common-law partner, do I need anything to prove this? a form or anything?
    c) On the garda cert at the top it is looking for an embassy id or something, what is this?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Rejected

Make sure you sign the family form in the 3 places, not just the one time at the end. That's what screwed me over for my first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 daviehol

Yeah I am triple checking all signatures, it can be confusing!

Hey, can someone please confirm do I need to have the Document Checklist (IMM 5488) as part of my application?

Also if im in a common law relationship do I need to fill in the "Document Checklist (IMM 5488)"?

This is really urgent. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

daviehol wrote: »
    Hey, can someone please confirm do I need to have the Document Checklist (IMM 5488) as part of my application?

Also if im in a common law relationship do I need to fill in the "Document Checklist (IMM 5488)"?

This is really urgent. Thanks

Hey m8 have you found out the if you need to send the IMM 5488 forum???

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

I included it just for the sake of it. but it does not specifically say it is required for the IEC program

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Berzerker

You don't need the check list.

Well I didn't include either so fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Donkey16

Did people include a photocopy of ur current visa paper? It says on the IMM1295 form if ur on a visa u must show proof of ur current legal status...im not sure!!

Advertisement