Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed

• 02-04-2012 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Looking for your help, we need lots of hits and likes

We have entered our project into Google World Science Fair 2012. The video can be viewed at Google Science Fair 2012 Project InVigil8 on YouTube <edited>. No Irish team have ever made the last 50 of this competition so we are looking for your help in getting our hit rate up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Just watched it there, its a brilliant idea! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 InVigil8

Thanks

We entered it into the BT Young Scientist and won our category as well as the Analog Travel Award.

We had to write a proposal of over 4000 words for this competition as well as to make the video, the video was a bit rushed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

InVigil8 - I removed the URL from this post too.
    We would be inundated with people asking for votes for various competitions if we allowed it.

However, I hope as many boardsies as possible search on YouTube for Google Science Fair 2012 and your username and 'like' your video.
    I already have.

Good luck.
    Please let us know how it goes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭skanger

It's a nice idea but your not getting anywhere near a plane with 5 bomb size electronic devices strapped to your suitcase

• Advertisement
Advertisement