Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 months left O.O

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

God I must be the only person who doesn't mind the leaving cert. :o

Then I again, I chose good subjects :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

I haven't done a tap this week :pac: :pac: :pac: Why am I happy about that? No idea. It makes me feel special, like everyone else is working their arses off and I'm doing sweet f**k all. :D I think I deserve it seeing as I was putting in 5 hour weekdays up until before the mocks! Definitely going to get back to the studying after Easter though. I discovered I need like 550ish to the scholarships I want, even though I only need ~400 for my course. Gonna have to work 2x as hard as I have already if I wanna get dat green :rolleyes:

side note: replace the e at the start of easter with w and you get... waster! coincidence? I think not! :P

Advertisement