Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After 8 Easter Egg!

Options
  • 02-04-2012 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Heya,

does anyone know where I could get an after 8 easter egg??

I cant find them anywhere in waterford!

Please help! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

surely one of the Tesco's would have it?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭M25

Not in any of the Tescos or Superquinn.

Got one in Tesco last year but they dont seem to be anywhere this year. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

From AH

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ashmac

whats the answer to this please??!! I am looking for an after 8 easter egg also!!!
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ashmac

just rang Nestle Ireland and they are NOT doing it this year. She said not enough demand however they might do them next year!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

ashmac wrote: »
    just rang Nestle Ireland and they are NOT doing it this year. She said not enough demand however they might do them next year!:mad:
    You rang Nestle!?

Fair play. That's some mighty fine outside-the-box thinking!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Could have sworn I saw this in Tesco Ardkeen last night, but maybe I was seeing things!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

after eight easter egg's you'd be fat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I got mine in tesco ardkeen 3 weeks ago, bought online though so i dont know where they were displayed. Call customer service and they will ccheck the computer

Advertisement