Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting furniture

Options
  • 02-04-2012 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey, first time post, but I am looking at renting a property but it's unfurnished. Does anyone know of any company that rents furniture out? I know they do it in the uk but can't seem to find anyone in Ireland that does it, I just don't want to out the capital into buying brand new furniture and then having to move it around if I were to move....

Thanks
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Ritchi

I doubt there's much demand for renting furniture here, as 99% of places come furnished. I'd just look for somewhere that was furnished if I were you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭pawnacide

Be as cheap to buy it second hand if you've got the time to look around. Usually second hand in rented accomodation anyway whether bought as such or just used by previous tenants.

Advertisement