Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Loan Repayment Date

Options
  • 02-04-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

I am wondering if anyone knows how easy it is to change the date of my loan repayment with my bank (AIB). It normally comes out the 8th of the month but I want to change it to the 20th of the month. I get paid fortnightly and my mortgage comes out on the first and then the loan on the 8th so I am broke for the first paycheck every month. Splitting the two payments will help manage better. Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

ellieh1 wrote: »
    I am wondering if anyone knows how easy it is to change the date of my loan repayment with my bank (AIB). It normally comes out the 8th of the month but I want to change it to the 20th of the month. I get paid fortnightly and my mortgage comes out on the first and then the loan on the 8th so I am broke for the first paycheck every month. Splitting the two payments will help manage better. Thanks a mill.

AIB changed my loan repayment date without problems. Call your branch and make the request.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i sent my branch a letter and then changed it without issue

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

I went into my branch and they changed it there and then without any hassle. Thanks for all your help.

Advertisement