Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC GSM-P unit changing what numbers get texted?

Options
  • 02-04-2012 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

hi there, i have an alarm with a HKC GSM-P text unit, that texts my phone once the alarm sounds,

how do i change the list of numbers that get texted once the alarm goes off?

i have all the codes needed,
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Oceans12 wrote: »
    hi there, i have an alarm with a HKC GSM-P text unit, that texts my phone once the alarm sounds,

how do i change the list of numbers that get texted once the alarm goes off?

i have all the codes needed,
    thanks

Very easy to do once you have the engineer code.
    Enter engineer code, service menu will appear. Scroll to serial port menu, press yes, modem card menu, yes. Scroll to SMS text menu, yes, scroll to text phone numbers, yes. Scroll between the different phones with numbers programmed or not to change. To delete a number press, yes, no, yes on the phone selected.

Advertisement