Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Letterkenny would you get a passport photo booth?

Options
  • 02-04-2012 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

As above.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

Did you try the shopping centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Westwood

one inside front door of old dunnes and one in the motor tax office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭DMG_49

slimboyfat wrote: »
    Did you try the shopping centre?
    Westwood wrote: »
    one inside front door of old dunnes and one in the motor tax office

Thanks.

I'll give them a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Most chemists also do passport photos...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Yeah i got mine in Magees on the main st.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

A booth is fine if you want photos for a drivers licence or most types of ID, but if you are applying for a passport or visa the requirements are very strict so it is best to go to where there is a real person who is experienced at taking them and knows what will pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

echo beach wrote: »
    A booth is fine if you want photos for a drivers licence or most types of ID, but if you are applying for a passport or visa the requirements are very strict so it is best to go to where there is a real person who is experienced at taking them and knows what will pass.

^^ what Echo Beach said.

Know people who had passports returned. They are very fussy.

When I was getting mine done I always remember smiling (as you do in most photos) and the guy taking the photo would say "no smiling, please". So I tried to stop, but he said it a few more times, followed by "they would return your passport application if you were smiling".

Forget the booth.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jmark

The chemist at Glencar does passport ones - no booth, just a real person.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

magees, by far the best but if you looking for ummm privacy the Dunnes one maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

danniemcq wrote: »
    magees, by far the best but if you looking for ummm privacy the Dunnes one maybe?

The chemist down the lane behind the AIB bank/Courthouse, across the road from that restaurant place is the best I find, €2 for 6 photos I think. And its private. I get all my photos there now. Very nice staff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭jimmad

council offices has or had a booth down were you tax the car

Advertisement