Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Travel Insurance (Backpackers)

Options
  • 02-04-2012 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hiya

Hoping someone can help and sorry if it's been mentioned before!
    Just wondering for the best Irish company to go with for Backpackers! I bought my flights with Trailfinders who quoted a ridiculous €470 for insurance but I'm sure you can get it cheaper if you know where to find it!
    I've tried Blue but they're not offering any quotes after June?

Thanks in advance!
    Fiona

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 kenndy

Fiona_2012 wrote: »
    Hiya

Hoping someone can help and sorry if it's been mentioned before!
    Just wondering for the best Irish company to go with for Backpackers! I bought my flights with Trailfinders who quoted a ridiculous €470 for insurance but I'm sure you can get it cheaper if you know where to find it!
    I've tried Blue but they're not offering any quotes after June?

Thanks in advance!
    Fiona

Heya!!

after all the help u gave me im glad i might be of some help to you..
    I was researching the whole travel insurance thing too and vhi offer a great backpackers bundle for just under €200

heres the link https://www.vhi.ie/info/MainServlet?action=backpackerHome&gclid=CLSzy5Go068CFUsZ4Qode3Hxdw

I have health insurance with VHI at the moment and they're great to deal with... I also had insurance with them abroad before and once again very helpful when needed and most importantly covered costs when I needed!!

There might be more competitive choices out there but this might be a start for you :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Fiona_2012

kenndy wrote: »
    Heya!!

after all the help u gave me im glad i might be of some help to you..
    I was researching the whole travel insurance thing too and vhi offer a great backpackers bundle for just under €200

heres the link https://www.vhi.ie/info/MainServlet?action=backpackerHome&gclid=CLSzy5Go068CFUsZ4Qode3Hxdw

I have health insurance with VHI at the moment and they're great to deal with... I also had insurance with them abroad before and once again very helpful when needed and most importantly covered costs when I needed!!

There might be more competitive choices out there but this might be a start for you :-D

That's fantastic Kenndy.! Thanks a million!!

Advertisement