Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Chocolate Lindt Bunnies

Options
  • 02-04-2012 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    just wondering has anyone seen any dark chocolate lindt bunnies anywhere around Dublin. Looking to get one for my sister for Easter. I know they exist I just can't seem to find any.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I saw (and indeed bought!) one of each (milk, dark and white) in Donnybrook Fair just today. This was in Greystones but I'd imagine other stores would have them too. There's one on Baggot Street apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Tesco Clare Hall had loads in a few different sizes when I was there at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Can confirm they're in Donnybrook Fair on Baggot Street - just saw 'em a moment ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Got them in Superquinn myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Wow great response! Donnybrook fair is only up the road from me here (in Greystones too) so I'll head up now.
    thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement