Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UAN for recently bought house

Options
  • 02-04-2012 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

what is the proceedure for getting my hands on the UAN for my phoneline? I have contacted customer support and am waiting for over a week for the letter they promised i would receive, although they would not confirm the address with me that they were sending it to. I need this number ASAP so i can get a broadband connection in my house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭elsparko

any eircom advisers care to help me with this one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

elsparko wrote: »
    what is the proceedure for getting my hands on the UAN for my phoneline? I have contacted customer support and am waiting for over a week for the letter they promised i would receive, although they would not confirm the address with me that they were sending it to. I need this number ASAP so i can get a broadband connection in my house.

Hi elsparko,

Thanks for posting on the Boards Forum and apologies for the dely.

If you PM your home phone number I can post out a copy of your most recent bill to the stated home address.

Best wishes,
    Ant

Advertisement