Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home heating oil Donegal town

Options
  • 02-04-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hiya all, Just moved house and this one is heated by home heating oil. I am hoping that somebody out there on boards knows where to get a good price oil in Donegal town? Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I wouldn't know any of the suppliers over there but do shop around as you will make a wee saving. While a few of the suppliers have pretty much the same prices (give or take a fiver) Id expect that you could find a difference of up to €30 on a 1000 litre fill from the cheapest to the dearest..

have a look here as an example

Edit/ Jones Oil has kerosene at €895/1000L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Seamus1964

'Jones Oil' : any other ( normal landline ) contact number available rather than 0818 premium rate one?

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

E&J oil Balintra top quality service :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Seamus1964 wrote: »
    'Jones Oil' : any other ( normal landline ) contact number available rather than 0818 premium rate one?

that number is same as a local call but if still can't ring it you can place order online

https://www.jonesoil.ie/shopping-cart/

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

danniemcq wrote: »
    that number is same as a local call
    No. its national rate and perhaps a little higher. The businesses who use these numbers actually make money from it.

See here for the cost to ring these numbers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

muffler wrote: »
    No. its national rate and perhaps a little higher. The businesses who use these numbers actually make money from it.

See here for the cost to ring these numbers.

hmmmmm jones they lie???
    call us on 0818 30 40 50 (the cost of a local call).

• Registered Users Posts: 35 JetJadore

Thanks all for the help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Seamus1964

This is a premium-rate telephone number (even they charge only lo-call rate)
    There is local call charge - regardless that my current call plan let's me to ring "anytime - all landlines nationwide/UK" for free.

Thats why I hate calling premium rate numbers..

Advertisement