Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good deals on tyres in Cork?

Options
  • 02-04-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I need four new tyres. Are there any '4 for 3' offers available at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 strokle

Try kevin mcgann in glounthane tyres. I have always found him the cheapest and that is even after travelling up from youghal to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ng1

Thanks.

I'll give them a call.

ng1 wrote: »
    Thanks.

I'll give them a call.

His number is 4353940. I will pm you with my name tomorrow and you can mention it. I have sent a good few people to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

Fastfit tyres are selling Hankook (ventus prime I think) for around €80 a the moment. Hankook give you a warranty with them that if you get a puncture Fastfit will repair the tyre for free

Deanrock Business Park, Togher, Cork.

021-4961022

Manager - Richie Carr

When I bought the Hankook yesterday they swopped my winter to summer tyres (they are on seperate rims NOT one rim and 2 tyres) and balanced the whole lot for a good price - I don't want to write it here as I don't know if they'd like to see it in public. PM me if you want it

Fastfit tyres are selling Hankook (ventus prime I think) for around €80 a the moment. ............

In the size that you needed I take it :)

• Advertisement

pm sent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lemmy Scott

i got a new tyre fitted in all for 40 euro in healys tyres down by the mercy hospital lovely jubbly

Advertisement