Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Suppliers????

Options
  • 02-04-2012 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi everyone just lookin for some help on sourcing kitchen doors,worktops,sheet materials etc.. I have always delt with collier kitchen supplies in the past after being away for a while i have decided to start up my own kitchen business(quailified cabinet maker) but i went to order stuff for my first job of the new business today and it looks like colliers are closed down:eek::eek:. Does anybody no of other places where i can purchase this type of stuff and have it delivered to my workshop??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭fm

fred collier distribution has opened up but i don't have their number,can check for you tomorrow if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Bmw320MK

fm wrote: »
    fred collier distribution has opened up but i don't have their number,can check for you tomorrow if you want.
    That would be great thanks.Do you no if its the same crowd or y did they close??

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭fm

more or less the same

Advertisement