Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPad 3 case

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Ok so - I recently saw a guy using an ipad with a very neat leather style case/wifi keyboard combination type thingy.

My likey !!!!

Anyone know where to get these or which make is the best ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

My griffen case arrived today http://store.griffintechnology.com/ipad/survivor-ipad-3

I love it! It does make the pad a little weighty but as I'm using mine in school (teacher) the solid feel and security are brilliant. The screen cover built puts a slight fuzz on the screen but not so much as to be annoying. All buttons are well covered and it really does feel more secure than any other case I've had

(I have had both the folding official apple one, and a full leather one with 360 degree rotation. This beats both. The leather would be my second choice and the apple one last)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Does anyone have the leather smart cover for the iPad?
    I'm thinking of getting a black one but they're crazy expensive. €70 doesn't seem worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

1ZRed wrote: »
    I'm thinking of getting a black one but they're crazy expensive. €70 doesn't seem worth it.

We got one on eBay for €25 and it's fantastic. Wraps around to cover front and back too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Seen this iPad case on sale today, might be of use to someone. RRP is €39.99, marked down to only €6.99. Might be useful.

Available from Blitzme

412.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭peking97

1ZRed wrote: »

I had the Red one but returned it...absolutely no protection for the corners. HTH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭corpo3030

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Targus-Truss-inch-Portfolio-Leather/dp/B004075MTS/ref=sr_1_16?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1337166243&sr=1-16

I have this one for my iPad2, it takes the iPad3 as well, very good protection, I 've dropped mine in it a couple if times, and its kept it totally safe. A little bulky maybe, so it might not be what you want. In terms of safety though I'd recommend it.

peking97 wrote: »
    I had the Red one but returned it...absolutely no protection for the corners. HTH.

I'm not too fused about the corners or back because I don't want it to be bulky. I just want it to be nice and simple:)
    My sister has a polyurethane smart cover and a kind of sleeve case that she slips the iPad into for travelling.
    I think that's a cool idea but I can't find any 'guy' type ones, just pink ones with bows all over them. Not really my look tbh:p

Bought the dark grey polyurethane smart cover in HMV. I wanted the blue one but they only had green and the two grey versions.
    It's nice and does the job but its a lot lighter in real life then on Apple's website.
    More like light grey if you ask me!
    I'm happy with it though;)

Advertisement