Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom website

Options
  • 02-04-2012 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi
    Any chance of ye updating your website it is brutal. I find it very difficult to navigate and the layout is all over the place and does not display correctly using Google chrome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

mousehouse wrote: »
    Hi
    Any chance of ye updating your website it is brutal. I find it very difficult to navigate and the layout is all over the place and does not display correctly using Google chrome.

Hi mousehouse
    we are working on changes to our website at the moment. It is possible that some functions do not work as well with Google chrome and this has been brought to the site developers also.
    If you do have any specific suggestions I am happy to pass these on.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭dpaulod

Hi Tony,
    Hi Tony,
    Just wondering I have the eircom home turbo 25mb broadband and it works very well but is there any way I can get a faster connection. I live about 300 meters from my local exchange in Wellington road cork city.

Regards

Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

dpaulod wrote: »
    Hi Tony,
    Hi Tony,
    Just wondering I have the eircom home turbo 25mb broadband and it works very well but is there any way I can get a faster connection. I live about 300 meters from my local exchange in Wellington road cork city.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

All our Broadband /Bundle Packages are listed on our website :

One option that is currently available, though may not be in your area yet, is eircom Fibre Broadband (up to 150Mb).

eircom Fibre Broadband

Take a look at the website and register your interest. If this product is due in your area or already available, you will be contacted by email or directly on the phone.

If you need further information on eircom Broadband or Products, please call into Broadband Sales - freefone 1800503303

Best wishes,
    Ant

Advertisement