Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colleges/Schools that run ACCA courses in Boston

Options
  • 02-04-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

Im not sure if this is the right forum but I thought I might get better answers here than in the accountancy forum.

I'm planning on moving to Boston either permanently or on the year long J1, while there I would like to sit some of the ACCA exams and I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that thought the modules. I have been in contact with ACCA and the emailed me a link where you can search for schools in different locations. I got no results for Boston but I found this a bit odd as there are exam sittings in the area.

There maybe some schools/colleges that are not necessarily associated with ACCA that people may know about so I just thought I'd ask?

Many thank
    LL

Advertisement