Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog food alternative to Royal Cainin

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

RoverZT wrote: »
    She's beautiful Vibe and big :D

How old is she now?
    she's nearly 5 months now i think.

she's filled out a good bit, that's for sure! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

i feed my 10 month husky and 7 month GSD arden grange. They are both doing well on it. Another brand I have heard great things is Barking Heads. Your dog is still very young, mine was quite skinny up until a couple of months ago then he really bulked up. Huskies are not really big eaters either,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Hi vibe! Lovely Mal you have there :)

Heres my Boy Shadow , hes 3 at Halloween.
    429257_10151253266536718_1993854580_n.jpg
    550622_10151257086971718_1630739693_n.jpg
    We feed him Real Nature, he LOVES veg , gets a treat of a carrot most days and loves broccoli too! .. I also get him meat whenever i can which i would usually give it to him raw but the mother goes mental ( she doesnt understand how dogs stomachs are ) he love chicken especially.
    Thinking of changing to Taste of the wild soon actually as my friend changed her St.Bernard to it too and her coat is amazing now :)

SHes real big for 6 months! .... definitely a giant bloodline :)

Advertisement