Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ivory colour printer paper

Options
  • 02-04-2012 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Anybody know where I can buy a ream of ivory paper suitable for inkjet printing please? :(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭elaney

When i got married a few years ago now i got my ivory paper in Easons
    I presume they still do them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Make sure and test what ever you print. I saw scrolls on shiny ivory paper at a wedding and they didn't let them dry before rolling them up so the letters smeared and transferred to the back of the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Bride2012

Currys have nice ones that are textured. They were about €14 for a pack of 80 pages, sometimes have 100 for the same price in promotion boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭orlaithd

Daintree have every colour under the sun! They are normally very good as they can advise you which are best for what kind of printer etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Philm_12

Philm_12 wrote: »
    Anybody know where I can buy a ream of ivory paper suitable for inkjet printing please? :(

Thanks everyone - plenty of inspiration there - now I have to reach for the credit card!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

orlaithd wrote: »
    Daintree have every colour under the sun! They are normally very good as they can advise you which are best for what kind of printer etc.

We used these for our wedding invites and as orlaithd says they have every colour under the sun and are very very helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aldisdemon

What kind of papers are suitable for general epson printer, so that it results quite fine printing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

we got ours from here:
    http://www.congratulations.ie/products_id/1503_933/classic-ivory-a4-paper.htm

The paper is textured though and works well with ink-jet. The laser-jet I think leaves the textured bits a different shade (or is it the other way around?)
    The paper came out looking great.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭scrumqueen

orlaithd wrote: »

+1 for daintree, lovely selection of all kinds of paper in there! lots of inspiration too for invites!

Advertisement