Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something Strange

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Yeah Yeah Yeah

kickarykee wrote: »
    If this really happened it's the most interesting thing I've ever read on this topic here - if not, no idea why you wrote it.
    But anyway, I think things like this could very well happen - why not?
    We neither know what comes after nor do we know what our brains can make up - or are making up, in fact, of all the things we think we "perceive"...

I agree that this can happen, but I do not believe, that on this occasion, that it did happen.

It appears that this post was a load of nonsense, designed to suck people into wasting time and energy. Nothing more than mischief making..

Maybe the OP will come back with more info, but I doubt it.,

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sofia.88

Strange stuff does occur...my friend lived in a haunted house in limerick city, she only lasted 6 weeks in the place. A medium even got involved and told her to get the hel out of the house....very scary time!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Yeah Yeah Yeah

Sofia.88, I agree for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭kickarykee

I agree that this can happen, but I do not believe, that on this occasion, that it did happen.

It appears that this post was a load of nonsense, designed to suck people into wasting time and energy. Nothing more than mischief making..

Well, have I missed something? Why do you believe it was a load of nonsense? And even if it was... what difference does it make? Your own thouhts and everyone's responses are real, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭lisaface

I have to agree. Does anyone know of GP's who hand out medication in the surgery? Ok, might be wording, but a Gp refers a patient immediately, not in 2 weeks time. Ok maybe the appointment was in 2 weeks time. But Doesn't ring true

The dramatic narrative was also written with the "gasp, wait for it punchline" right at the end. rather like a ghostly fairytale, which I tend to believe it is.

His opening paragraph about how he (used to) finds paranormal experiences by others funny and only ever reads them to get his 'kicks', was rather offensive, with that thought plodding away in my head, his further story is a very much so 'Hi I'm a troll, hear me roar bs' :rolleyes:

However Dr's can prescribe you tablets but you must go to the chemist in order to get them. So OP did you go to the chemist? Because the only way a dr will give you some tablets up front is if you go to the out of hours doctor like say those that work in the hospitals or those that work for "east/west doc"

I smell bs ... your opening paragraph says it all. I'd like to believe you...but, I can't. Like everyone else has said see if you can get your hands on the CCTV footage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 power123

johnjoe only wanted a tax renewal form :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 makesmeLOL

All seems legit. Like all paranormal stuff, probably not a load of old bollox.

Advertisement