Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speed limit - Birdhill to Gooig

Options
  • 02-04-2012 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I'm a little bit confused - if you leave Birdhill you see 60 speed limit sign, but when you drive to Birdhill from Gooig you can see 80 speed limit sign as well as the speed camera sign.
    It used to be 100 kmph on that road. What is it now? Which speed limit is valid now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

better posted in tipp forum

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Mavv wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm a little bit confused - if you leave Birdhill you see 60 speed limit sign, but when you drive to Birdhill from Gooig you can see 80 speed limit sign as well as the speed camera sign.
    It used to be 100 kmph on that road. What is it now? Which speed limit is valid now?
    A road can have one limit in one direction and another in the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mavv

Anan1 wrote: »
    A road can have one limit in one direction and another in the other.

Really?? I've never seen a road with two different limits in two directions.
    What I think - what happened was the old 100 limit have been taken and they never put a correct one. 60 limit is in there for a good while (50 in Birdhill and 60 right after).

Advertisement