Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNT Factions Minecraft Server

Options
  • 02-04-2012 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

TNT Factions is a factions and PvP minecraft server. We have friendly staff and we encourage griefing, raiding and PvP.
    We currently are on version 1.2.4! :)

No whitelist!

If your interested check out our youtube video:

I'll have some screen shots up later aswell

IP: tntfactions.servegame.com:25565
    Forums: tntfactions.forumotions.org
    My IGN is cydp3 if you have any questions :)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Whitelist needed? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tntfactions

No, there's no whitelist. You just join and play :)

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

hey nice server, just wondering do you guys build bases/houses on it and make farms or just fight pvp? I was playing yesterday and some guy came straight through the ceiling of my house and destroyed me with his diamond sword and stole all my stuff :pac: Is there a safe zone or anything to build in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tntfactions

CYHSN wrote: »
    hey nice server, just wondering do you guys build bases/houses on it and make farms or just fight pvp? I was playing yesterday and some guy came straight through the ceiling of my house and destroyed me with his diamond sword and stole all my stuff :pac: Is there a safe zone or anything to build in?

We kinda do both :)
    We are a factions server, this means that you can join or make a faction. A faction is kind of like a clan, or a team. Every faction has a faction base/home which they build to store their items. They then try to raid, grief and steal from other factions.

We also do alot of pvp aswell though.

And there is no safezone where you can build your own home.
    I'd say the best thing you could do if you're new to factions would be to join a faction :)

If you have any more questions you can ask Cydp3, that's me :)

Advertisement